Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, April 16, 2010

QUEEN OF ALL: Apparitions of Mary are coming to your area!


2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (Authorized King James)

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.


15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.


Isaiah 42:8 (Authorized King James)

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.


Isaiah 48:11 (Authorized King James)

For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.







BereanBeacon April 16, 2010Muslims and Christians Flock to See Mary in Cairo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApotAa...
According to the book of Revelation, a woman will reign over the kings of the earth in the final days. The apostle John marveled with great amazement when he saw the woman who says in her heart, "I sit as queen" (Revelation 18:7).

Who is this queen? Is she the Queen of Heaven? How could she possibly encompass nations and kingdoms? What will be her fate and the fate of those who follow her? Will signs and wonders associated with this "Queen of All" and her son (the Eucharistic Jesus) usher in the "Eucharistic Reign of Jesus" (also referred to many as the "Second Coming")?

Queen of Rome, Queen of Islam, Queen of All: The Marian Apparitions plan to unite all religions Under the Roman Catholic Church, by Tetlow, Oakland and Myers, will provide biblical answers to these and other questions. The book documents who the "Queen" is and the role she plays to prepare the counterfeit bride for the counterfeit Christ.

This Was Your Life - http://www.chick.com/cartoons/twyl.html
"Jim Tetlow has just authored "Queen of Rome, Queen of Islam, Queen of All: How Marian appartions' plan to unite all religions." How does this deception play into the end-times and particularly the coming one-world religious system? This will also help you understand and share your faith with Catholic friends and family."
http://www.eternal-productions.org/ca...

Southwest Radio Ministries
http://www.swrc.com




The Anvil - God's Word


"Last eve I passed beside a blacksmith's door,

And heard the anvil ring the vesper chime;

Then, looking in, I saw upon the floor



Old hammers, worn with beating years of time.

"How many anvils have you had," said I,

"To wear and batter all these hammers so?"



"Just one," said he, and then, with twinkling eye,

"The anvil wears the hammers out you know."

And so, thought I, the anvil of God's Word,



For ages skeptic blows have beat upon;

Yet, though the noise of falling blows was heard,

The anvil is unharmed-the hammers gone."


Author unknown


...


yaz lawsuit


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment