Thanks for your response Helga,
I must confess to being a 95% non-TV watcher. I realize that there are disadvantages to this, but there are also advantages. I read papers and listen to the radio and talk to lots of people. That's my rock.

Your last sentence should be cast in stone and become the anthem sentence for our entire nation.

Best Wishes

Bernie


On Sun, May 16, 2010, Helga wrote:

Dear Mr. Conrad,

You write in the above-mentioned piece:

"Seeing the President of the United States in a low sweeping reverent bow to the king of Suadi Arabia definitely set off some red lights on my personal dashboard. When I first heard about it I thought, okay so he nodded his head, big deal. But when I saw it in this video,..."

I liked your piece, but, would you care to tell me under what rock had you been living prior to watching the video you mention? Considering that Fox News Channel had the "bowing" piece in most every segment it showed at the time,.. and later!!

You don't mention, therefore, perhaps you haven't seen it, the mocking he did of the Bible on another occasion, saying to Christians "You don't don't read your Bible!!" and laughing about it!!

I, and those like me, have known this deceiver to be a Muslim well before he was elected!

But it is for those who were not aware of what this evil truly represents that this devil got voted in! The video does not tell of the instances in which he has trampled all over our Constitution, calling it "outdated," and has in his staff people who are extremely careful to blame "RADICAL ISLAM" for anything! They cannot!! THEIR BOSS IS A MUSLIM!! EFFECTUATING THE PROMISED "CHANGE!"

May God bless America and give its people wisdom to discern right from wrong!

Helga

...


abdul rahman el assir


...
...