Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, November 12, 2010

There is something to be said for ENGLISH COMPREHENSION

Loretta Lewis said on November 12th, 2010:
"But we would expect you to indicate the truth about this matter in your blog..."

Well, today is November 15th, 2010, and so far, no refund has been received!

Given that I accepted her offer the very morning of November 12, here on my blog and through an email sent at 10:07 am, and that we live in the same town,...

Of course, I will report the receipt of the refund as soon as it takes place!

I have just read the following email sent to me! Incredible that I be keeping people up at night, a time at which I am well asleep, praise God, Who allows that I rest!


This comes from Phillip's step-mother, a most lovely person I met, but with whom I have had absolutely no interaction. All she knows is from second-hand information, i.e., Phillip, and now Matthew Furan. Revisionist's History, according to MATTHEW FURAN Small wonder that the likes of him, a pro, be able to twist things and confuse such minds!! Big wonder is that this person is a teacher, which makes it all the more deplorable!

"(no subject)

"Friday, November 12, 2010 12:57 AM
"From:
"We had occasion to read some of your blog. You are certainly entitled to your opinions. However, please do not lie about refunding any money to my husband Phil and I. You stated in your blog that you refunded to him our $200 donation toward the CD recorder donated to Calvary Baptist Church. That is not the truth.

"First of all, the idea for donating the recorder was yours. We had no idea that you actually considered this machine to be yours. If that is the case then you took money from us under false pretenses. We truly believed that you wanted to make a genuine donation to the church and we contributed to it because we agreed that it was a great idea to make such a donation to Calvary Baptist Church. We have absolutely no regrets about this donation and would never try to take back something we donated in good faith. You never contacted us about returning our $200 and we would never have accepted it if you had tried to refund our money. We do not take back donations. In fact, we would gladly pay for what you actually spent on the recorder. I don't know about whether Nancy Gambino actually received a refund from you - I will ask her about it. But if you lied about us, it is conceivable that you lied about her refund too. We want no refund and are very happy that we made such a worthwhile donation to Calvary Baptist Church. Let us know what your portion of the donation amount for the recorder was and we will gladly send you the money for it. But we would expect you to indicate the truth about this matter in your blog and we would expect that you would lose your sense of entitlement to this machine. We certainly do not appreciate being mentioned in your blog, especially falsely. As a Christian, I would hope that you would always strive to be truthful, honest and Christ like in all your dealings.

"Loretta and Phil Lewis"


Here is my response to her this morning. Mind you, I did not ever receive anything from her before, and confess having forgotten her name!

Re: (no subject)


Friday, November 12, 2010 8:15 AM


"You know, I haven't been able to get beyond the very first paragraph!

"If it is that YOUR English comprehension is deficient, it is not my fault!

"I NEVER SAY THAT I REFUNDED ANY MONIES!! I AM NO FOOL!

"I WOULD NEVER REFUND ANY MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL IT WAS I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE MACHINE IN MY HANDS, UNDAMAGED, FOR WHICH PURPOSE I WANTED THE SURPRISE ELEMENT!!

"I HAD AS MUCH AS GONE TO THE BANK AND GOTTEN THE CASH FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE SO THAT I WOULD RETURN THE MONEY TO YOU AND THE GAMBINOS IMMEDIATELY!!

"BESIDES IF I HAD CLAIMED THAT I HAD RETURNED TO YOU AND THE GAMBINOS THE MONIES YOU PUT TOWARD IT, THEN IT WOULD BE THAT MATTHEW FURAN WOULD OWE ME THE FULL AMOUNT,
THE MACHINE ALONE HAVING COST $566.00 !!

"Brush up on your English comprehension, will you, and then perhaps you can apologize for such an absurd accusation!!

"I may read the rest of what you write some other time! I haven't the want to be further irritated!

"And, for your information, I DON'T LIE!!"



Then I went into my post and extracted a part that referred to the machine cost, and sent her another email:




Here is part of what is written in my blog, a little beyond midway:

"THIS BEING SO,

I HEREBY DEMAND $334.84 refunded to me!

IMMEDIATELY!



"I had intended to get it back at the time I was to meet with you that Thursday morning, but you had to call Phillip **, draw out of him all you could, reason why I could no longer trust that even if I got it back, it would not be damaged, FOR YOU ARE THAT TYPE OF SLIME!! Then, after I having refunded the $100.00 gotten from Nancy Gambino (after much thought and wait!) as well as the $200.00 gotten from Phillip's dad (Phillip, himself, to never have made good in his promise to contribute), I would have the machine temporarily at my home, doing what I had planned, and then ship it to Dave Flang who would put it to good use in his ministry!
"


"Furthermore, Phillip was well aware that I had gone to the bank to get the cash for the subsequent refunds to be made to you and the Gambinos."



AND, HERE IS MORE, LORETTA, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER TO REFUND THE MONEY!

The machine cost $566.00.
Minus $300.00 (your $200.00 and Gambinos $100.00)
My share to have been $266.00,

plus, I added $68.84 in recordable CD's (200), Envelopes (200), and a sheet of labels (300). Your husband and Phillip saw me carry these in!

It would not have crossed my mind to donate a machine which purpose would have been to just sit there!

It would certainly not have crossed my mind to donate a machine that would need workers to produce the CD's & DVD's when it is that this church lacks these!
I WAS TO WORK ON IT!!

For someone who was never part of any conversations regarding this, you certainly seem to have a lot of misinformation to spread!

I have, in the past, spent over $300.00 in the production of DVD's and other printed materials to distribute for soul-winning! You are well aware of it, you having gotten one of these nicely bagged samples yourself at NFBC, on May30th!!

I would never give something that would require WORKING ON IT, if it were that I was not willing to do it myself!!

I HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD ON DOING JUST WHAT I SAY, more to the point, of putting my money where my mouth is, with considerable sacrifice to me! I haven't the money to throw around on something that was to become another ornament, and used sporadically! IT IS A 5-cd/dvd DUPLICATOR!! Had I been able to afford it, I would have gotten an 11-CD Duplicator, for I intend on having it spit out 100's at a sitting!!

I have but one purpose in life now: to spread the word of God! I am not just talk!! As is neither Dave Flang, A Peek at Dave Flang's AWESOME WORLDWIDE MINISTRY, who would have put one such machine to great use!! He, like me, do mean what we say!

You are welcome to send me the amount of $334.84. You know my address!!

Thank you!

A spot of humor: Isn't it ironical that it be that English is MY second language! Praise God I have learned it so well!




...

hit counter
free web hit counter


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment