Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Judgment Seat of Christ by Harold Sightler

.
This is a BEAUTIFUL sermon, so very concise as to who will be where when it is we are judged!

I encourage all to please hear it!

There is therefore now no condemnation 
to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Romans 8:1 (King James Bible)

The Judgment Seat of Christ 

by Harold Sightler



Published on May 25, 2012 by
 
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
2 Corinthians 5:6-11


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment