Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, December 21, 2012

3rd Anniversary: Time to toot my own horn by Helga Hickman

.
I am truly humbled by the sheer number of views my blog has had!

222,000 views in 3 years
WOW!

In starting this blog, I who had absolutely no experience in blogging, took to it like a fish to water, and it all just happened.  Praise God, He's given me the ability to write, which I much like, thus blogging seems to just have been a consequence waiting to happen!

Thanks to all who have made this a most exciting and rewarding experience.  It's been very sobering to have been able to reach so many throughout the world!  I have learned of the existence of countries I never knew existed, until I saw them come up in the stats!  My jaw stills drops when I see Communist and Islamic countries visit it, so very assiduously!  

Indeed, in a David Cloud article, I remember reading how the Internet is available to localities that don't even have electricity in the homes!  I have no doubt that God will avail Himself of the Internet on the day when "every eye shall see Him," when the day of His wrath is come, so that He may judge the world!

Behold, he cometh with clouds; 
and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: 
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. 
Even so, Amen.
Revelation 1:7 (King James Bible)

Again, thanks to all who have made this a very fulfilling voyage of great expectations!  

I wish all a very Merry Christmas, 
and a very Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment