Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Consider your ways by Pastor Dr. Greg Little

.
Last night, as I am in the habit of doing, quite often, I look through my good brother in Christ, Wade Thiesen's page, and, not uncommonly, will find good sermons to which I will listen.  He has introduced me to so many very good preachers, this way.

Such happened again, and I came to hear a set of three fantastic sermons, by a new preacher to me, Pastor Dr. Greg Little, of Victory Baptist Church, Gaffney, SC.

This is a no-nonsense pastor, who minces not his words, and who shoots from the hip. When one adds his accent and manner to the mix, it is preaching that will keep you in stitches, at times, whilst you attempt to jot down what he said!  It was fun, wonderful learning fun, which became quite personal because of the subject at hand! 

I thank my God for giving me His approval of what I do, through the likes of this His messenger, Pastor Greg Little!  There is no shortage of criticism heaved my way, and this was such a blessing to hear!

Enjoy!  You will!  Honest, blunt truth, spoken here!  I did jot down some scripture verses.







    • Helga Hickman .
      5 Now therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts; Consider your ways.
      6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
      7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Consider your ways.
      Haggai 1:5-7 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      Where no counsel is, the people fall:
      but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.
      Proverbs 11:14 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.
      Psalm 119:24 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?
      by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
      Psalm 119:9 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
      Psalm 119:165 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
      44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
      Luke 6:43-44 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible,
      by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
      1 Peter 1:23 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
      Proverbs 11:30 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
      15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
      16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?
      but we have the mind of Christ.
      1 Corinthians 2:14-16 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
      Romans 10:17 (King James Bible)
    • Helga Hickman .
      Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
      Titus 3:5 (King James Bible)
    • Wade Thiesen For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: (1 Peter 1:24)But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (1 Peter 1:25)
    • Wade Thiesen 1 Corinthians 15
      1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
      2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in v
      ain.
      3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
      4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment