Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prakash Rawat of Nepal, just another misguided Baptist "pastor" who presumes to teach the word of God, which he knows not! (Part 1)

.
It was an "accident" waiting to happen!  I had long not cared for the asinine "teaching" of this individual, especially since I learned to properly divide the word of God, he to be a most wishy-washy type, fearful of what others may think.  He goes about "liking" every asinine post there is, but never anything that preached the word of God, CORRECTLY!  Oh, yes, the fool claims to be a Baptist pastor, no less, in Nepal!

Then, yesterday, there he appears on my feed with another of his stupid "posts!"  I had to respond!  We are told to contend for the word of God! 

Here is the whole thing in two parts, for it just doesn't fit in just one post, which I have just copied and pasted here, just as it appears on my page!  Congratulation to the two who dared to like my post!  It doesn't happen too often, so many the hypocrites that abound!




I just had a pastor send me a private message asking that I not respond PUBLICLY to his posts if it is that I not outright agree with it! I AM LIVID!

Here his post of yesterday:
"There is nothing in this world, I want more than the Lord to come soon!
Sick and tired of the abundance of sin!! Even so come Lord Jesus!!!"
.
Here my response, yesterday:
"wow! You want him to come where, brother Prakash? To the earth, itself? Then you believe not in the rapture? For, when he comes in his second coming to the earth, he comes in judgment!"
.
Just now I read his response to me in a private message:
"Sister, I do mean rapture and yes I know His second coming is to judge. When you do comment, please send me a private message, if you would please! Unbelievers are already mocking us Christians and if they see we Christians not agreeing, it's easier and gives more liberty to mock us, when not needed..."
.
Yet, he lets my comment go UNANSWERED on his page, WHERE ALL COULD HAVE SEEN WHERE HE STANDS!!

Here my response to his pm:
"Sorry, brother Prakash, but I find it sad that you would not respond to my comment and let all know where you stand!

"THIS the reason so many so-called Christian be confused, because their so-called "pastors" cannot stand for the truth!

"Shame on you!"
Like · · Promote ·
  • Lee Roupas and Michael Brown like this.
  • Helga Hickman Here he sends me another message:
    "Sister, since you're older to me, I will not rebuke you for saying " shame on you". ! But let me suggest you, be very careful when rebuking someone, especially a pastor. Not everyone has to deal with others the same way which you think is right! I'm still not upset at you... Taking it very lightly......"

    HE is taking it very lightly, which it is that I am fuming at such cowardice! YUK!

    Who on earth wants any such as a pastor!!
  • Michael Brown He did say he believes the rapture. He said that's what he meant. Am I missing something here, Helga?
  • Helga Hickman Yes, Michael, he doesn't know what he believes!
    I will let you know, later. I am listening to Pastor Rodney, now.
  • Helga Hickman Michael Brown, I am going to eat now, and rest up a bit. I will get back to you on this, later.
  • Helga Hickman Not exactly a religious song, Léo, although they made it so in the movie Sister Act!! Nevertheless, I prefer the old Little Peggy March version.
  • Helga Hickman Well, Michael Brown, I am back only to respond to this. I have a lot to do, today, and must get started sometime.

    Prakash Rawat on his page, yesterday:

    "There is nothing in this world, I want more than the Lord to come soon!
    Sick and tired of the abundance of sin!! Even so come Lord Jesus!!!"

    As you can see, CLEARLY, there is no belief in the rapture here, given he quotes a verse from Revelation, which takes place well after the body of Christ is raptured.

    Sadly, this is mainly because such do not divide the word of God. They don't know how, nor care to learn. It is absolutely NOT in the Baptist teachings, considering they preach and observe water baptism, being born again and tithing! The Pauline epistles fall by the wayside and is lost in these!

    Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy,
    THAT IN ME FIRST Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering,
    FOR A PATTERN TO THEM WHICH SHOULD HEREAFTER BELIEVE ON HIM TO LIFE EVERLASTING.
    1 Timothy 1:16 (King James Bible)

    They never pause long enough to understand what the Holy Spirit is saying here, nevertheless, parrot to no end about the infallible, inerrant word of God!

    Furthermore, the likes of Prakash show their incredible immaturity and lack of sobriety which a pastor's demeanor should convey, when it is he minds not interrupting a REAL PASTOR'S PREACHING of the word of God, and babbling idiotically, as he did, while I was listening to Pastor Rodney, which is all right on the thread. I found it necessary to UNfriend the fool so I could concentrate on the sermon. Still, he continued through private messages! Something to be said, about such minds!

    Indeed, I MUST resort to listening on the Internet, for THERE ARE ONLY FALSE TEACHERS AROUND HERE WHERE I LIVE, as there are in most places, who preach EXACTLY as Prakash Rawat does! Praise God, it is that THROUGH THE INTERNET I get to hear the word rightly divided and, consequently, properly taught!

    Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
    a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
    rightly dividing the word of truth.
    2 Timothy 2:15
  • Michael Brown Got it. Same here, my witness cross facebook site lost two more follower because I follow Pauls gospel. Prayer is the answer for them. God has to open their minds we plant! Ok later.
GEE!  I just saw two move comments left on this thread, which I proceed to post:
  • Michael Brown Got it. Same here, my witness cross facebook site lost two more follower because I follow Pauls gospel. Prayer is the answer for them. God has to open their minds we plant! Ok later.
  • Shane Bytheway Spew the fellow out, Helga. There are enough girly men preachers out there without continuing to give this fellow audience. Besides, he is probably more at home dealing with a captive audience than an educated one.
  • John Steenburgh Shane Bytheway rofl!


RELATED POST:

Prakash Rawat of Nepal, just another misguided Baptist "pastor" who presumes to teach the word of God, which he knows not! (Part 2).

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment