Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Lunatic Ravings Of Phil Stringer by Bryan Denlinger

.
HA!! How funny!! God never fails to support me in my "findings" about some!
Here I am vindicated!  Phil Stringer showed himself to be so very dishonest with me I had to expose him early in January of this year! Well! Obviously, I was on the right path! My "sixth sense" to always be as sharp as ever!

I surely love Bryan Denlinger's "restrained" use of adjectives!  Ha Ha Ha!  Love it!!

The Lunatic Ravings 

Of Phil Stringer




Published on Jul 11, 2012 by
 
Time to expose some of the worst lies I have ever seen against Gail Riplinger. Dr. Stringer claims that he is a King James Bible believer, and yet he attacks anyone who believes that the KJV is perfect!


Related post:

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment