Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Following my Blog by email...

.
Upon learning that notifications regarding new posts being added, are not being gotten by those who follow my blog by email, I questioned Blogger, which has promptly responded.

It seems, my posts are much too "long," thus heavy, well over the limit that the burner feed is able to load. 

Thus, I shall be removing this feature, so that, whoever wishes to see new posts, will have to visit the Blog, itself.  I am sorry!  I know this was a feature some liked.  But, know that there will always be new posts to view!  I am looking forward to your visits!

Thank you, for your understanding!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment