Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Mike Gendron's quick and unthinking response!!

From: Mike Gendron
Subject: RE: John MacArthur
To: "'Helga'"
Date: Monday, December 27, 2010, 4:08 PM

Helga,


I regret that I wasted my time responding to such a stubborn, unteachable heart. May God convict you as you meditate on Col. 3:8.[But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Colossians 3:8 (King James Version)]


Mike Gendron
www.pro-gospel.org
972-495-0485


Isn't it interesting that the likes of these not ever take the time to look into that which they themselves asked (he couldn't have since he responded within 90 minutes of my having sent my email to him) nor to display the verse that was the suggested reading by them?!

Here is my response:


From: Helga
Subject: RE: John MacArthur
To: "Mike Gendron"
Date: Monday, December 27, 2010, 6:10 PM

Col. 3:8?? Ha Ha Ha!! I suspect you would have the same advice for Paul when he exposed Peter!

Never would I consider my work for the Lord to be a waste of time!
Actually, now I have learned something about you!

It is, obviously, when you work for yourself and the Devil that it becomes a waste of time when not successful in perverting others! You prove yourself to be a hypocrite! So much for having others be "bereans" as I heard in one of your sermons!! But then, that heretic [John MacArthur] you so admire says the same! What a coincidence!! Birds of a feather...

You'd do better to meditate on the following:

Luke 17:1-2

1Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.


Mark 9:41-42

41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

42And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.


Ultimately, the LAKE OF FIRE!

...

smslån
sms lån


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment