Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The SWORD and the "garden tools" by Al Lacy

There is nothing one can say about this series that would do it justice!!

IT IS SIMPLY AWESOME! PLEASE, IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE,

DO LISTEN TO THESE FOR YOUR OWN EDIFICATION!

Ah! Praise God He has given us such brand of men to guide us in His word! This man will have you in stitches and crying at the same time!

 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, 
hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, 
the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 12:48 (King James Bible)


For the word of God is quick, and powerful, 
and sharper than any twoedged sword, 
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, 
and of the joints and marrow, 
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12 (King James Bible)



Al Lacy - The Book Pt 6 of 6


...



...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment