Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am inconsiderate of the feelings of others, according to an ex-Seventh Day Adventist, now a Roman Catholic?!!!

.
Just two days ago I posted: Who's the Real Hater by David Daniels

Well, today, again, someone tells me I might be inconsiderate of the feelings of others!  Thankfully, I don't lose sleep over this, for doing that which my Lord and Savior desires is all for which I care!  These people should know that just sitting back and twiddling my thumbs would be quite alright, considering I am saved, and not required to do any works.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation 
gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: 
for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; 
and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, 
he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: 
but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, 
and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians 3:12-16 (King James Bible)

Ah, but I have the Holy Spirit in me!  How could I not wish to share my JOY, my KNOWLEDGE of where I am going?!  THAT WOULD BE SELFISH!  I so wish there be more able to go to Heaven, too!
For one, it would make my Lord Jesus Christ so very happy!
And I am all for that!

Here the exchange I just had:

  1. I was raised Seventh Day Adventist. I do agree, some of their beliefs are a little extreme and seem very cult-like. I no longer attend the SDA church because I do NOT agree with many of the Adventist's teachings and all they tend to do is ask for money. I've actually started attending a Catholic church (still on Saturday) and I enjoy it! (And yes, SDA teaches that the "Pope is the anti-christ" but obviously not all of them believe that.) Like I said, yes, this religion can seem very wacky/sketch, but to discriminate against it and call it "demonic" really isn't necessary. I don't think the church is demonic... just money-driven. Everyone has a right to their own belief, but being considerate of others would be a nice gesture :)
    ReplyDelete

    Replies



    1. Dear Shelby,

      It's the middle of the night, and I am arriving home late from work because there was a problem that extended my shift which ended at 11:00 pm by 3 hours. I am tired and am sure to make no noise when I drive up my driveway, and shut the door [of the car, of course] ever so quietly so not to wake anyone up.

      As I walk up to my door, I smell smoke! I see it is coming from next door! Ah, my poor neighbor works so very hard at the factory, and needs every minute he can get of his sleep! He has to be up at 5:00 am and it is only 2:00 am. I shouldn't disturb him!

      You wouldn't disturb him, would you?
      That wouldn't be considerate nor a nice gesture, now, would it, to disturb his sleep?

      .

      Well, that is EXACTLY what you are telling me I should do, because "being considerate of others would be a nice gesture"!! Never mind that I know they are headed for hell!

      Obviously something you never did at SDA was read a Bible, which neither will you do in the Roman Catholic CULT! You simply chose to go from the frying pan directly into the fire, for this damned institution is talked about in Revelation quite extensively: the Lake of Fire to be its end! Read about it in Revelation!

      I was in this Cult for 52 years! Its beginning starts with Constantine joining the Pagans and the lukewarm Christians into ONE UNIVERSAL RELIGION! THAT IS WHAT CATHOLIC MEANS = UNIVERSAL!! LOOK IT UP!

      Look up in my blog:

      and


      THE ENTIRE INSTITUTION IS NO MORE THAN A HOAX! Nothing in it began before the 4th century, through Constantine, a Pagan, who was tired of persecuting the Christians and thought he'd get them all together.

      TRUE CHRISTIANS who would not submit, continued to be persecuted.

      Run from it as if you were running for your life,... for you are...
      your eternal life with Christ! And they to be just as money-mongers as any!!

      The very FIRST church was the Baptist, which had other names before, for they had to constantly escape [and changed their name as a diversion]. Read "The Trail of Blood ..." and watch "Lamp In The Dark ..." also found here in my blog.

      You don't have to belong to ANY religion! Jesus did not come to give us religion! Jesus came to make a way for us to get salvation, through Him.

      For this end He DIED,

      (ONCE!! unlike what the RC teaches!
      They worship the other Jesus about whom Paul warns us in 2 Corinthians 11:4 - I have a good video on that

      was BURIED and was RAISED on the third day!

      On my blog you will find many posts in which I post Bryan Denlinger's sermons. Please listen to them, beginning with "A Salvation Message"

      Other very good pastors to listen to are Gregory Miller, Charles Lawson, James Knox... I have so very many of them on my blog.

      Above all, do not miss viewing
      "A letter from hell",
      also on my blog.

      It might help you see that we are to warn others if it is we know they are NOT following the path to Salvation, our ultimate goal for all that we may reach... in time. Time is short! THAT IS THE CONSIDERATE AND NICE GESTURE, AGREEABLE TO CHRIST!

      Preach the word;
      be instant in season, out of season;
      reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

      2 Timothy 4:2 (King James Bible)

      As Christ himself said:

      And ye shall know the truth,
      and the truth shall make you free.

      John 8:32 (King James Bible)

      May the Holy Spirit give you discernment!
      Delete
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment