Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Is Abortion Murder? by James Battell (excatholics)

.
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; 
and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,  
and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremy 1:5 (King James Bible)

Is Abortion Murder? 

by James Battell


Published on Sep 2, 2012 by
 
This long overdue video is a powerful and heartfelt attempt to examine the Scripture to see what God says about the subject of abortion.

I also examine some heresies from the Catholic church and hyper-Calvinism: that being how infants which have not been baptized or predestinated either go to Hell or Limbo!

excatholicsforchrist.com 
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment