Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today's Politically Incorrect Laugh by CONSERVATIVEbyte.com

.
Sadly, I have good friends who, surprise, are die-hard Democrats.
These very same vow to be "pro-life," 

while it is they vote for a murderer!
These would not go with me to watch "2016!"
No! To know the truth is not their priority!

This explains why they have but broadcast television!

And a computer so they could have Internet access?  
What a waste of time it is, they say, 
these who never had either!

I cannot begin to explain how very hard it is to be friends with those 
with whom one has nothing in common!  
Oh! Yes!  They are also Roman Catholic, to boot!

ConservativeByte




Today's Politically Incorrect Laugh:
(Click to Enlarge)
God Back in DNC Platform


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment