Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Grace Is Sufficient For Thee 2 Corinthians 12:5 thru 10

.
Here is proof that there are many who volunteer things that "are in the Bible" THAT ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE! Such can never quote from the Bible!

Fact is that people are so very eager to see their own "middle of the road" beliefs be observed, which only PROVES that they do not know the word of God!

Shamefully, the church buildings today are pastored with apostate pastors who do not preach from the word of God, nor do they know it!

Praise God there are pastors who PREACH RIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE, and in context!! Not just by sorting out a word of two from verses to "adapt" to the views of the wolf in sheep's clothing meant to deceive the sheep! This leaves no doubt that there is no addition or subtraction done to the word of God, in this manner!

My Grace Is Sufficient For Thee 

2 Corinthians 12:5-10




Uploaded by on Sep 22, 2011





http://www.kjvbiblebelievers.com

Paul refutes the prosperity heresy and shows us that true spiritually is demonstrated when we accept our "thorn in the flesh" when God does not will to heal us, but assures us saying, "My grace is sufficient for thee."

http://www.eleventhhournews.com

5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.
 7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
2 Corinthians 12:5-10 (King James Bible)

...



...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment