Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another of Billy Crone's PATHETIC responses!!

Here I got another response to my post Answering Billy Crone IN AN EDUCATED, KNOWLEDGEABLE MANNER!!
How disgusting to have one who can answer so very callously to a legitimate inquiry by one who used to follow him!!

Billy Crone's behavior is proof-positive of his being a FALSE TEACHER!!
Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
Jeremiah 11:14

Instead, pray for those whom he fools!! I just heard that Billy Crone "boasts" of sending out some 1,300 DVD's of his sermons out per day! I don't think this figure is even plausible, but, let's say it is more like 1,300 per week!! Look at all the people whom he is fooling and misleading! Who wants to be led by anyone who responds in such a manner?!


Weston said...

I thank you for putting out those vidoes about Billy Crone. I was deceived into putting much time and trust into him and his minsitry. After watching your vidoes about crones comments, I could see that what you were saying was true. I actually wrote billy crone about the issue and asked him his stance . I said to crone the following" why are you supporting a version in the NIV, when harper collins who published is also publishes the satanic bible.?" crone wrote to me" should i not drive a mazda because most of japan is buddhist" ?? hahahaha omg yep that was it. He refused to email any further demanding to call me. he is crafty with words and that si why he couldn t " WRITE" anything most than that comment.

I am ashamed that I trusted billy crone the way that i did . His fruit proves that he is leavened in many ways and we know that the leaven of the pharisees is " HYPOCRISY " !

Jesus is Lord,
Weston lanners

Helga said...

Thank you, Weston, for your comment!

I cannot tell of the horrible chill that keeps running through my body when I think of how callous an unbeliever Billy Crone is, when it is that he proposes to spread the true word of God to a trusting flock!

I am so very saddened by this, another proof that he is evil! Please pray for those who have accepted that "it doesn't matter which bible..." as has been said by some in that church! These are good people who just don't know the truth! But ignorance will not be an excuse when it is that Christ comes back!

But, don't be ashamed any longer!
REJOICE that you now hear His voice!

Thank you, so very much, for letting me know of your experience! May God bless you and continue to enlighten you, so you may help others come to Jesus!

Your sister in Christ, Helga

John 10:

1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Helga said...

John 10:

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

39Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.

41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.

42 And many believed on him there.


...


...
...

11 comments:

  1. oh i see, you guys believe justification is by grace through faith and KJV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. Munoz:

      In Deuteronomy 17:16, God vehemently states that "nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the Lord hath said unto you, YE SHALL HENCEFORTH RETURN NO MORE THAT WAY." Not even for horses!...

      Throughout the word of God, Egypt has a malefic influence. Nothing good ever comes out of it! Sam Gipp explains this very well in the video "Antioch vs Alexandria" which can be found in this blog.

      Dr. Russ Dennis, Sr. states it well:
      "Men who would not think of accepting Alexandrian theology, have no trouble accepting Alexandrian texts!!"

      For ALL the bibles other than the King James Bible ARE OF THE ALEXANDRIAN CORRUPTED STREAM, which contradict each other, chip away at the deity of Christ, ignore the trinity, call Jesus a LIAR, i.e., all deriving from ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLES!

      .
      The words of the LORD are pure words:
      as silver tried in a furnace of earth,
      purified seven times.
      Psalm 12:6


      The King James Bible to be the ONLY BIBLE to have the true words of God!!


      I will worship toward thy holy temple,
      and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:
      FOR THOU HAST MAGNIFIED THY WORD ABOVE ALL THY NAME.
      Psalm 138:2


      If God magnifies His word above all,
      who am I to not do the same?!


      Every word of God is pure:
      he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
      Proverbs 30:5

      Delete
    2. This answers your mockery quite well:

      So then faith cometh by hearing,
      and hearing by the word of God.
      Romans 10:17 (King James Bible)

      Delete
  2. man.. your just an idiot to say that Billy Crone is a false prophet. for him sending out videos... he sends out a ton for free. He wants the word of God out... spreading the good news... so before you start being a punk, you should open your bible up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man.. you are a mental retard, for you certainly miss the entire context of the post!

      No one is claiming he is a false prophet for sending out videos! You REALLY have to be stupid to have seen that here!

      Billy Crone is a FALSE TEACHER for he falsifies the word of God, you imbecile!

      Learn English comprehension, before you presume to utter your ignorance!

      Delete
  3. Oh, one more thing... if you have a problem with billy crone.. isn't it biblical to take it up with him first... He has a heart after God.. honestly, I think you got offended and decided to spread rumors... that is really mature and the christian way. You are fooled yourself.. He is an end times pastor and you have the heart to speak against that. do you not believe in the end times, do you believe we are being warned...If Billy Crone had a tv show promoting for sales of his services then that would be a questionable thing since there are plenty of false prophets like osteen, benny hinn... so... I advise you to take your gossip and take it to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, you DIMWIT, it's been done! It's right there under your nose, you fool!

      Delete
  4. Helga your not very Christlike the way you talk to ppl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your ignorance of what constitutes "Christlike" is glaring!

      I suggest you view my post:
      Truth-Despising, Wolf-Protecting, Devil-Defending Agents of Satan by Todd Tomasella

      Happy digestion!

      Delete
    2. We are to be Christlike in ALL ways. Is it Christlike to call people names who do not believe you you believe? Attitudes like yours are what causes many not to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Look in the pew of your own church, and this is what you'll find:

      Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness,
      but rather EXPOSE THEM.
      Ephesians 5:11 (NIV)

      Thus, SHAME ON YOU, for ignoring what even you claim to be the word of God, eh?

      He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
      hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken,
      the same shall judge him in the last day.
      John 12:48 (Authorized King James Bible)

      Delete