Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BereanBeacon Suspended from YouTube!

I was hoping I would not have to even bother making this announcement, that Dave would have been quickly reinstated, but it seems, YouTube takes their time doing nothing! The two comments I post on the following video are self-explanatory!

As Dave wrote me "The worst enemies of the Cross are Christians!"


But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Proverbs 1 : 33


What a wonderful promise we have from god!






@throwshoesatobama
1 of 2
I am sorry you did not get to know BereanBeacon's channel, which had a wealth of wonderful videos through which I came to learn so very much, including about the truth of the King James Bible.
The incredibly sick part is he was removed because this Spanish site claimed ownership of the video "Letter from Hell!" Such irony! This site claims to be Christian, and Letter from Hell is about someone who ends up in hell and asks a Christian friend why had he not warned him?!

@throwshoesatobama
2 of 2
BereanBeacon is zealously involved in getting his channel back. In the process, it has been discovered that this Spanish site FALSELY claimed ownership of the video for which he had permission to air the English version. It seems YouTube is not interested in getting to the truth!!
Please pray that he be reinstated! I have a blog named "True Christianity vs Roman Catholicism" (link on my channel) that features dozens of his videos which now cannot be viewed.

...


abdul rahman el assir


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment