Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Performance Evaluation (2 Corinthians 8:10-24) by Pastor Greg Miller

Gee! So many personal experiences come to mind in listening to this great sermon! From the wolf-in-sheep's-clothing, Matthew Furan of Calvary Baptist Church of Niagara, whose sermons state that "Jesus demands our worship in the form of a tithe," to the time when I went to this mega-church for "bible study," where I was approached by someone who sat with me. There was a big crowd, and she saw that I was a new-comer! Before we left, she handed me her card.

A couple of days later I emailed her. She responded. A couple of days later, I emailed her again, and received a response that stated and I paraphrase"I didn't give you the card so you could be emailing me. That was a business card." Indeed! She sells antiques, and where better to do mega-business but in a mega-church! It doesn't get more impersonal than this!

By the way, this mega-church got to be so big, a couple of years ago they built a super mega-church to accommodate all those starving souls!

Performance Evaluation

(2 Corinthians 8:10-24)



Uploaded by on Mar 21, 2011


http://www.kjvbiblebelievers.com

Welcome to Bible Believers Fellowship.

We are studying 2 Corinthians 8:10-24 as Paul encourages us to take our own "Performance Evaluation" with God as the only Judge of our performance. This will require some brutal honesty as we consider our own lives in light of the example from Paul, Titus and the unnamed brother in this text.

Please join us in our study of 2 Corinthians 8:10-24.

...

Herbal Remedy Report
herbal remedies


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment