Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"No Offence, But..." (2 Corinthians 6:3-10)

What a marvelous explanation which fits so very well!!

Eleven years I have been saved and it's been through YouTube and the people of whom I have learned through it, that I have heard the major truths, to include the King James Bible... and this only in the past year!

PRAISE GOD, brother Greg! God has given you the marvelous gift of making the complicated so very simple to understand! I still can't get over your TULIP sermons, and how beautifully you dissected it in the 5 sermons, which I have here posted!

"No Offence, But..."

(2 Corinthians 6:3-10)



bbbfohio | Mar 1, 2011

http://www.kjvbiblebelievers.com

Many Christians have been taught that if they offend someone, they are committing sin. And certainly, we ought not to offend by simply being hateful (in the real sense of the word).

But we will see that the admonition that we not offend, is set in the context of not falling short in our walk with Christ, thus offending observers as we shame the Name of Jesus with our lack of faith and commitment.

Jesus offended. Paul offended. But NEITHER offended by setting a bad example and failing in faith and service.

We urge all believers to listen intently and gain the Biblical perspective. The Gospel WILL offend and we ought to be willing to offend with the Gospel and to be disliked because of it.

...

safariguideafrica.com
safariguideafrica.com


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment