Dr. Ken Matto is a member of the Dean Burgon Society!
If you came to this page by means of the little sticker you received on the back of the tract "The Attack" or another KJV tract, then I wish to welcome you to this page. On this page you will notice many links which compare the King James Bible to the modern versions. If you have been confused about this issue and have had much "intellectual terminology" thrown at you in defense of the modern versions, yet you still believe something is wrong, I urge you to look at the verse comparison studies which speak for themselves and without pseudo-intellectual jargon attached to them. You will notice that the modern versions have total agreement with Roman Catholic versions and the New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Studies on the King James Bible with
- Dr. H. D. Williams - Vice President Dean Burgon Society
Click here to see the many verses corrupted in the modern versions! 380 Verses and 2142 Words
If you would like to stay current on issues concerning our Authorized Version, consider joining one or both of the following groups:
If you are concerned with the vicious attacks on the King James Bible, then you may join the Dean Burgon Society to keep informed and stand with others who care about the degeneration in the churches and Christianity because of the modern versions and their beguiled proponents. The Dean Burgon Society is for all Christians and not just for Pastors or Theologians.
Dean Burgon Society Annual Meeting in Collingswood, NJ
July 27-28, 2011
- Location: The Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood, NJ
- 1115 Haddon Avenue - Collingswood, NJ 08108-2012
Make plans now to attend the 33rd annual meeting of the Dean Burgon Society. The theme of this years conference is the four hundredth anniversary of the King James Bible. The date for the meeting is July 27-28, 2011. The place is Collingswood, New Jersey. This is a meeting you do not want to miss. Please arrange your schedule to be there in person.
One of the best Books I have ever Read on the subject of the history of the Bible and its Persecutors
This book needs to be read by those who use the Roman Catholic Modern Versions like the NIV, ESV, HCSB, etc. and see the price that the brethren in the past paid for having the true Bible in their native tongues. After you read this book, you may decide to look at your modern version through the eyes of the martyrs and hopefully you will commit it to the flames as a memorial to them.
ROME AND THE BIBLE: TRACING THE HISTORY OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ITS PERSECUTION OF THE BIBLE AND OF BIBLE BELIEVERS (D.W. Cloud) [ISBN 1-58318-003-6] To our knowledge, this is the first history ever published which details the Roman Catholic Church’s relationship to the Bible from the first millennium to the present. The book could also be titled “The Bible Through the Centuries.” The author has spent thousands of dollars obtaining rare documents relevant to this history (such as a 1641 edition of Foxe’s unabridged Acts and Monuments) and researched the topic in important theological libraries in Canada, America, and England, including the British Library. The book covers the Roman Catholic Inquisition from the 11th to the 19th centuries, particularly the role played by the Inquisition to keep translations of the Bible out of the hands of the common people. It contains the history of ancient separated Christians, including the Waldensians and the Lollards. It gives the history of the English Bible from John Wycliffe to William Tyndale, and the history of the Spanish, German, French, and Italian Bibles. It contains amazing biographies of royal queens who loved the Bible. It gives the decade-by-decade details of papal condemnations of 19th-century Bible societies and of Roman Catholic persecution in the 19th century. It describes the 20th-century phenomenon of Rome changing tactics and joining hands with the Bible societies. It documents the similarities between the Latin Vulgate and the modern versions. It answers the question: Has the Roman Catholic Church changed? The book contains 95 illustrations from rare out-of-print books. Dr. Ian Paisley, Martyrs Memorial Presbyterian Church, Belfast, Northern Ireland, commended us for Rome and the Bible and showed us his copy in which he had written the following words: “Brother Cloud is not beclouded!” Fourth edition revised and enlarged, September 2001, 331 pages, 7X8, perfect bound. $19.95
To Order - go to
Then scroll down the page - It is the 29th book from the top. There are also many excellent books on the same topic on this page so be sure to look at all of them.
Free Articles for the Asking
Smuggling Gnostic Theology into the Church Through Modern Versions
If you would like a free copy of this Southwest Radio Church Publication, please e-mail me your snail mail address and I will get it to you as soon as possible. This is vital information concerning the modern versions and the Gnostic influence which pervades them. 75 left as of 2/14/11
Kurt Aland, Barbara Aland, Jesuit Cardinal Carlo Martini, Bruce Metzger, Allen Wikgren
Who are these people? Do you know who they are? They are the driving force behind all the modern versions! They are the Editors of both the United Bible Societies Greek New Testament (4 revisions) and the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum-Graece (27 revisions). These Greek texts are the basis of all the modern Protestant versions, the Roman Catholic versions, and the Jehovah's Witness New World Translation. None of these five people were truly saved. Would God hand His Holy Word over to a bunch of unbelievers including a Roman Catholic to correct it? If you use a modern version, like ESV, NIV, NASV, HCSB, and any other one you can name, then you are using a Bible version based upon the counterfeit texts prepared by unbelievers.
For a good on-line group which discusses the topic of the modern versions versus the King James Bible, please go to the link below and join Which Version:
(2 Cor 2:11 KJV) Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
- The attack on the Lord Jesus Christ in the modern versions finds total agreement with the Roman Catholic and Jehovah’s Witness Bible. If you use a modern version, you are in bad company. (2 Cor 6:14 KJV) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? If you use a modern version, you are unequally yoked with unbelievers by means of their translations which means you are in violation of the Scriptures! It is a shame that the majority of Christians will research a mutual fund they want to invest in, check out the history of a car they want to buy, research a neighborhood to live in, but when it comes to God’s Word, they can't be bothered to research the history of their version. This is a sorry indictment upon these Christians and then they ask why God won’t bless them. Think about it!
- Hort and Westcott were the two Cambridge professors who were the driving force behind the Revised Version of 1881 which was a replacement of the pure texts and not a revision of the language of the King James. There is nothing written in any of their memoirs or biographies that they were ever born again. They were not only unbelievers but their unbelief was manifested in their heavy involvement in the occult. Keep in mind that the majority of Christians defend them and the modern bibles created by these two unbelievers. This is a sad indictment upon Christianity that so many would give staunch support to two occultists!
- Take a moment and look at the box as it displays corrupted verses in the modern versions.
A Reply to Dr. Daniel Wallace’s Why I Do Not Think the King James Bible is the Best Translation Available Today by Pastor Jack Moorman
(Prov 18:17 KJV) He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.
I quote the above verse because so many refuse to do any comparisons of their pet version to the King James . They read one book by D.A. Carson or James White and believe they have all truth, yet, when challenged to compare, will not do it. Some want to be very obedient in their Christian life, yet when it comes to their Bible they totally refuse to check it out to see if they have the best version or if they are being duped for the bottom line of publishers and theologians. The above verse basically teaches that if someone presents something, they will seem correct without any comparisons but when another comes to compare, they may not be as correct as they want. Obviously, what keeps most Christians from doing a verse comparison is laziness and pride, because too many refuse to be wrong. I am glad God showed me where I was wrong back in 1986 I used the NASV and then came the comparison and then the garbage can.
If you are looking for a King James Bible which helps define many of the words for you, may I suggest that you look at the Defined King James Bible available through the Bible for Today Ministry. I personally use this Bible. This Bible uses the Cambridge text which is more accurate than the Oxford text. The Bible comes in both regular and large print. In both cases, the print is easy on the eyes as it is not jammed together. If your eyes are weak or they strain easily, then this is the Bible for you. For the Spanish speaking brethren, I suggest the Reina Valera Gomez 2004.
For more information, click on either Bible below!
- Bible for Today Ministries in Collingswood, NJ contains hundreds of small booklets and many larger books for more intense study of the KJV issue. The modern version proponents try to convince the Christian that all the evidence of accuracy is on their side, when in essence, the evidence points to the superb accuracy of the King James Bible. Please visit the Bible for Today Ministry for all the materials you will need to defend the King James Bible and to see that Christians has been severely lied to by the Publishers and the Seminary Professors in collusion with them.
Books Related to the King James Issue
- The Reintroductions of Textus Receptus Readings in the 26th Edition & Beyond of the Nestle/Aland Novum Testamentum-Graece by Dr. Bobby Adams and Dr. Samuel GippPlease visit the Scion of Zion General Store with the large King James Section
Offering Study Helps, King James Bible defense, Language Studies, The Puritans, Missionaries, Shortwave Radios, Various Subjects, Natural Healing, Cults, New World Order, Evolution/Creation, Natural Cereals, LCD & Plasma Televisions, GPS Navigation Units, CB Radios, etc.
King James Ministries and Book Sale Links
|Get a free website design quote.|