Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Versions, Politics & Ethical Questions and Good Men With A Bad Text by Dr. Russ Dennis, Sr.



A real shame that there not be more sermons by this wonderful preacher on SermonAudio.com! I had already posted  The Vital Importance of the King James Bible in Colleges & Seminaries
just yesterday. I love the way he goes after the schools to properly teach the true word of God out of the Textus Receptus at the existent seminaries.  


He points to the following incredible and sad truth, and here I paraphrase:

"Men who would not think of accepting Alexandrian theology, 
have no trouble accepting Alexandrian texts!!"
 
Please click on the links to hear the sermons:
Dr. Russ Dennis, Sr. | Traditional Bible TextsDean Burgon Society 

WED 07/09/1997

Dr. Russ Dennis, Sr. | Traditional Bible TextsDean Burgon Society 
WED 07/12/1995 

...


educationatlas.com
educationatlas

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment