Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2012 Seminar - Grace Ambassadors

.
This has been the very BEST seminar I have heard, since learning how 
to rightly divide the word of truth.

I pray, you will be edified upon hearing it, too.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 
rightly dividing the word of truth. 
2 Timothy 2:15 (Authorized King James Bible)



Please click on the link above for the playlist.

Please be sure to view the entire seminar, before opining!

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it,
    it is folly and shame unto him.

Proverbs 18:13 (Authorized King James Bible)

...


...
...

4 comments:

  1. That is not good enough.
    I wished that he would have preached the cross.
    Yes Justin mentioned the cross, but he didn't preached the cross.
    This is the same preaching of most churches with little effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How old are you, Paul G? Obviously, not old enough to understand what a seminar is. You even got the clue, that it was PART 1, i.e., THERE ARE MORE TO FOLLOW, that build on the previous, to then culminate with the whole picture!

      Delete
  2. Hi Helga.
    Why do you have a comment section and don't post my comment and don't reply?
    Do you only like comments who agree with your posts, or what?

    Well it seems to me that you will not reply anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now I know you must be a child, who thinks all that people do is wait on comments to be posted!

      I have more to do, really, I do!
      So should you!

      Delete