Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Millennium Bible Institute and their SONSHIP "program" devised by Jack Miller, a Presbyterian

.

Not long ago, I came to meet some "sonship" believers, promoted by the Millennium Bible Institute. It made me a bit queasy, then, and I decided to just ignore it, UNTIL, I found this in my feed a minute ago. They claim there be:

Three Godly Virtues

1. Patient endurance of the sufferings of this present time

2. Untroubled confidence in prayer

3. Unwavering trust in my Father and His curriculum

AND HIS CURRICULUM! It is NOT enough to only believe;
we MUST also follow a CURRICULUM!

Here is something I got just a couple of weeks ago, from a Grace preacher:

"The message of Sonship is, 'Let's revel in the fact of our being adopted into the family of God and joy in that relationship'. GOD'S WAY OF KEEPING US DEPENDENT UPON HIM FOR SALVATION IS THROUGH JUSTIFICATION AND ADOPTION. The chief problem with Christians, sonship claims, is their tendency to act as orphans. Sonship is the cure to that. The ministry of the Holy spirit is to testify to our adoption as God's children. The focus of Sonship is revival, a continuous experience in the life of the church. So the Sonship ministry IS A REVIVAL WORK." - Jack Miller

THIS IS NOT PAULINE TEACHING, he emphasized, but MAN'S TEACHING!

By the way, Wikepedia states "Sonship theology is a movement within American Presbyterianism, associated with Jack Miller (1928–1996)."

THAT ALONE should answer any who might have any doubt!

Here the link, although I doubt it remain there for long [since they will see that I have shared it to rebuke it!]:
https://www.facebook.com/MilleniumBibleInstitute/posts/808776339135923
 
Three Godly Virtues

1. Patient endurance of the sufferings of this present time

2. Untroubled confidence in prayer

3. Unwavering trust in my Father and His curriculum

 ·
Three Godly Virtues

1. Patient endurance of the sufferings of this present time

2. Untroubled confidence in prayer

3. Unwavering trust in my Father and His curriculum
Like · ·

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment