Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Something I forgot to say in the previous post about Matthew Furan!

.
Yesterday I had gone into a site which I found strange Matthew Furan had UPDATED on June 1, 2009. This a site advertising missionaries, which he had not been since he reneged on his commitment going back to November 2007.

I wondered why would he be updating a site that is of no consequence any more, which bears pictures of the family!

  • Matthew Furan, Sri Lanka {6-16-2004 FBC} Mrs. Barbara Furan My. Tom Furse, WA Mrs. Shelley Furse My. Tom Furse, Lighthouse Baptist Press Ministry ...

    gochristianhelps.com/dir/Ibf.htm

Today, IT IS GONE!!

"The page cannot be found"

it announces! I believe it to have something to do with the message I sent to Pastor Gaddis of Southwest Baptist Church of Oklahoma City, OK, Furan's "home church" of which he continually speaks, and to which we owe his disgusting presence here in Niagara Falls, NY. Who knows, they aim to do some more "house cleaning!"

Just why would this extremely devious person UPDATE the DATE of something that is no more? That he has an agenda, no one should doubt! Even the non-existent "cancer" of his wife which he talked about in that second article to Buffalo News, OVER TWO YEARS AFTER!!

I wonder how many "love offerings" did he get to pocket through this ruse, since, in his own words, prayers were coming in from the world over! AND CASH, I HAVE NO DOUBT!!

Can anyone imagine fooling around with the horrible specter of cancer?!

Ah! The web for FILTHY LUCRE that this man has devised is about to dissolve, I pray!

1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1 (King James Bible)


In my post Leadership in the Church (updated last on 10/31/10) I mention the following:

"Of such "leadership" I was not aware prior to the very last day I attended, when such was presented in the "Prayer List" made available after an elderly member complained, which reads as a hodgepodge! I am sure the most illiterate person around would know to make a more legible "list!" But in bold print it left no mistaking who were "OUR CHURCH LEADERS: Pastor Furan & Family"!

"No pastor's family, to include the wife and children, ages 7, 12 (a girl), 15 and 19, will I ever have as my "leaders!" IT IS UNBIBLICAL!! Now I also understand the why of not wanting "strangers" helping in the office! This is exclusively a family affair!"

What wasn't my surprise when looking into the above-mentioned site I see that little Andrew is not 7 but 10 years old!!

My heart fills with constraint at the stumped growth all these kids seem to exhibit, especially the three younger ones: one would not know to properly guess at their ages! Their behavior to be the same, simply UNNATURAL for their corresponding ages!

God have mercy on these little ones! As I said, I am glad Eric is gone away!

...

safariguideafrica.com
safariguideafrica.com


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment