Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MATTHEW FURAN BLOWING HIS TOP: a CLEAR example of his sick pride!!

.
Earlier posts that lead to better learning about Matthew Furan:
 

Leadership in the Church (updated last on 10/31/10...

Revisionist's History, according to MATTHEW FURAN, of Calvary ...

"Jesus demands our worship in the form of a tithe!" as per Matthew ...



One has to bear in mind that, I was fooled by this man, just as everyone else is at Calvary Baptist Church of Niagara! I wanted desperately to do soul winning which he was to have taught me, but never did, putting monies into it I did not have but had to charge!

This liar never made the time to do any soul-winning!
"Shooting the breeze" is more his style, reason why he has to "recycle" sermons!

Yet, it was just this, the SHOW they put on when I first attended back on July 4, 2010, during the Vacation Bible Study week, going soul-winning every day, that had me decide to join this church!

After it was over, and there was no one else who could be a font of money to impress, THERE WAS NEVER ANY SOUL-WINNING DONE BY THE HIM, he having sent me, by myself, in a bad neighborhood. Not having found the lady home, I attempted to give him back the card that had been given him by Pastor Matthew Smith when visiting while Matthew was away on a trip to Alabama/Texas with the 15-seater church's van,... but he would not take it back!! I still have it! HE DID NOT CARE TO WIN THAT ONE SOUL, a soul that had filled out that card at a fair in Tri-City area for Pastor Matthew Smith, wanting to be contacted!!

After all, he gets monies from missions throughout, THROUGH HIS LYING, even about his wife having cancer, just to tug at heartstrings that keep him living HIGH ON THE HOG, and could care less to win souls in poor neighborhoods!!

I quit when on September 29, 2010, I heard of the "Missing Monies," and upon reading the finally-provided "Prayer List!"


I must preface this batch of emails by saying that by this time the Duplicator had sat UNUSED for four weeks! This was a STAND ALONE duplicator for which all I needed was an electric outlet, and whatever CDs were to be copied! I would do the whole thing! I just could not get his 'go ahead!' He was too busy "remodeling" the entryway!

FOUR WEEKS WE COULD HAVE BEEN SPREADING GOD'S WORD,
BUT HE MADE NOT THE TIME FOR IT!!

The ONLY reason I put my money into it was to duplicate Matthew Furan's sermons and with them go around soul-winning.

He ends his sermons quite abruptly, without even a word of goodbye in most instances. Thus, someone had the great idea of having him purposely ADD to the end of his sermons a brief message! No use soul-winning if the contacted person cannot reach anyone afterwards!

It was with this idea that I approached him, only to have a proudful and imbecilic response! The ignoramus, lacking the most elementary of language comprehension, decided he was being criticized! What a moron!

You see, by this time the list was growing of the discrepancies I saw take place with this fruitless ministry! The financial scandal and the "prayer list" were the clincher for me to not waste any more of my time associating with one such dishonest person, whom I have doubts be saved! He is a fake who will shed utterly crocodile tears reading a letter to a grandfather about whom he could have cared less!

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Matthew 7:15-20

Here I also helped him straighten out the order and the title of this series, which, by the way, he has discontinued to preach on the King James Bible, and eliminated them from "his" site! He absolutely lacks any kind of consistency in the titles, etc., yet, won't accept any help in the office! He has too much to hide, up there!

========================================


On Sep 19, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Helga helhickm@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, Pastor!

I pray you have not forgotten your promise, to record that sermon on the King James Bible, for which Dave was not there!

Also, I suppose last week's was the 4th part, and today's the 5th.

KIng James Bible Series: The New Testament and Inspiration Part 4

King James Bible Series- Part 2 - Inspiration
KIng James Bible Series- Part 1- Revelation

So, it is Part 3 that is missing!!

I hope to eventually put these on my blog, also!

Thank you!

God bless you!

Helga
.
.
.
.
--- On Sun, 9/19/10, Matthew Furan cbcofniagara@verizon.net> wrote:

From: Matthew Furan cbcofniagara@verizon.net

Subject: Re: Hello!
To: "Helga" helhickm@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 8:44 PM

Nooooooo, I have not forgotten!! :)

Sent from my iPhone
.
.
.
.
On Sep 19, 2010, at 20:58, Helga helhickm@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am such a pest, aren't I ?! Oh! Well! Someone has to be!! Ha Ha Ha!
.
.
.
.
--- On Sun, 9/19/10, MATTHEW FURAN cbcofniagara@verizon.net> wrote:


From: MATTHEW FURAN cbcofniagara@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Hello!
To: "Helga" helhickm@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, September 19, 2010, 9:16 PM

Grrrr

Sincerely,
Pastor Matthew Furan
Sent from my iPhone
.
.
.
.
On Sep 20, 2010, at 13:56, Helga helhickm@yahoo.com> wrote:

HA HA HA!! You don't mean that!!

Anyway, Pastor, I spoke to Phillip this morning! His grandmother is back at St. Mary's! Had a very rough night! I feel so very sorry for her,... and Phillip!

He has a great idea about your sermons, that I hope you will consider!

Ending them with a salvation message of sorts! A "signature" you could add to your sermons that will be heard by those outside Calvary Baptist. Like, and I hate to say this, Billy Crone does with his videos! Bryan also has done it with his video on the "Versions, Exposed!"

This will be particularly useful when we duplicate your sermons to distribute them when "soul-winning!"

You said this week we would have a meeting about helping around the office, etc.?????

Ah! See now, you make me be a pest!! Grrrrr...

May God bless you!!

Love in Christ,

Helga



--- On Mon, 9/20/10, MATTHEW FURAN cbcofniagara@verizon.net> wrote:

From: MATTHEW FURAN cbcofniagara@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Hello!
To: "Helga" helhickm@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 7:02 PM

I have been and Lord willing, always prayerful as to how each message is presented, please do not compare me to another pastor. To compare ourselves with one another is not wise. I believe that the center of every message should be Christ centered and I believe that everyone that I have preached is. Whether the Gospel is presented in the beginning, middle or end of a sermon, it is the Holy Spirit's job to convict. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Pastor Matthew Furan
Sent from my iPhone




On Sep 20, 2010, at 19:10, Helga helhickm@yahoo.com> wrote:

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! You have COMPLETELY misunderstood what I said!!

The thought was to let people know from where the sermon is coming, i.e., mentioning Calvary Baptist Church, giving out a phone number, and having whomever be able to reach someone for more information, so on and so forth!!

There was absolutely no "comparison" meant to be had! If I thought that apostate Crone was of any worth it would be there that one would find me!!

I find it absurd that you would even think that!

Thanks for your INconsideration!

I find you exemplar! Were it not so, I would not endeavor to have your sermons heard by as many as possible!!

You owe me an apology!


Monday, September 20, 2010 7:25 PM
From:
View contact details
To:
"Helga"
Ok.. I misunderstood you, sorry! :)

Sincerely,
Pastor Matthew Furan
Sent from my iPhone

========================================

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment