Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Are You In A Sect? by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship

Here the manner in which to live out your conviction as a True Christian!

For my yoke is easy,
and my burden is light.

Matthew 11:30 (King James Bible)


For the love of money is the root of all evil:

which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,

and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:10 (King James Bible)



Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship SUN 11/07/2010

In this sermon we look at the meanings of the words "cult" and "sect". We discuss how the world views the true body of Christ, and also what it will cost a Christian to live for the Lord Jesus Christ!

24But woe unto you that are rich!

for ye have received your consolation.

25Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger.

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

26Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you!

for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

46And why call ye me, Lord, Lord,

and do not the things which I say?

47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings,

and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Luke 6 (King James Bible)

...


top dating
Top dating

...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment