Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Glorious Master and the Swooning Disciple by Charles H. Spurgeon

.



The man who thinks lightly of Christ also has but poor comfort as to his own security. With a little Savior I am still in danger, but if he be the mighty God, able to save unto the uttermost, then am I safe in his protecting hand, and my consolations are rich and abounding. In these, and a thousand other ways, an unworthy estimate of our Lord will prove most solemnly injurious. The Lord deliver us from this evil.

If our conceptions of the Lord Jesus are very enlarged, they will only be his due. We cannot exaggerate here. He deserves higher praise than we can ever render to him. As high as the heavens are above the earth, so high is he above our loftiest conceptions. Even when the angels strike their loudest notes, and chant his praises most exultingly on their highest festal days, the music falls far short of his excellence. He is higher than a seraph’s most soaring thought! Rise then, my brethren, as on eagle’s wings, and let your adoring souls magnify and extol the Lord your Savior.

From a sermon by Charles Haddon Spurgeon entitled "The Glorious Master and the Swooning Disciple," delivered January 7, 1872.

The Glorious Master

and the Swooning Disciple

A sermon in six parts.



Uploaded by on Dec 7, 2007


A sermon by Charles Spurgeon.

Very inspiring and for me admonishing preaching.
The scriptual and personal knowledge of servants of God like C.H. Spurgeon ignites me as a christian to search and know This God of the scriptures

Sermonaudio




Uploaded by on Dec 7, 2007

Sermon by Charles Spurgeon."
(Sorry, boldness should be holiness)

For a disciple's heart who wants to know His Master.

Sermonaudio.




Uploaded by on Dec 8, 2007


Continued sermon by Charles Spurgeon

What a wonderful Master!
What a wonderful Lord!



Uploaded by on Dec 12, 2007


Continued sermon by Charles Spurgeon.

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
Revelation 1:17-18.




Uploaded by on Dec 24, 2007


Continued sermon by Charles Spurgeon.

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
Revelation 1:17-18.

Uploaded by on Dec 24, 2007


The last part from a sermon from Charles Spurgeon.

A comfort and joy to the child of God
A hope to the penitent
A terror to the unsaved

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
Revelation 1:17-18.






...

top dating
Top dating


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment