Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, July 30, 2012

What About The Jesus Fish? by Bryan Denlinger

.
 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, 
nor cause the people to return to Egypt, 
to the end that he should multiply horses: 
forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, 
Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
Deuteronomy 17:16 (King James Bible)

God's word means what it says!  HE said the above! HE would not later have garbage brought from Egypt!  HE would never have preserved anything in Egypt, much less HIS word, which HE magnifies above HIS name!  Our God is not a God of confusion!   

Sadly, most "protestants" believe that it was due to the "reformation" that all the denominations came about, dependent on the Roman Catholic roots!

NO! The early church has always existed, APART, from the RCC!

A TRUE BIBLE BELIEVER IS NOT A PROTESTANT!
HE/SHE SUBSCRIBES TO NO DENOMINATION!


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, 
the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 (King James Bible)



What About The Jesus Fish?

by Bryan Denlinger


Published on Jul 30, 2012 by
 
I will be uploading more sermons as time goes by.


I will worship toward thy holy temple, 
and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: 
for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2 (King James Bible)

For God is not the author of confusion, 
but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1 Corinthians 14:33 (King James Bible)

One can scroll down my blog page and VERIFY all the images about which Pastor Bryan Denlinger speaks!


I am the LORD: that is my name: 
and my glory will I not give to another, 
neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah 42:8 (King James Bible)


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, 
the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1 (King James Bible)


Related post:

Another Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4) by Greg Miller of Bible Believers Fellowship

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment