Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, July 27, 2012

The story of Derek Redmond and the Barcelona Olympics! Powerful Inspirational true story...

.
 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, 
that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
2 Corinthians 4: 7 (King James Bible)

Powerful Inspirational true story...

Don't give up!



Uploaded by on Sep 16, 2010
 
When you don't give up..You cannot fail!!
I want to say a BIG thank you to 'everyone' who has commented on the inspiration that they've received from this video. When I put this video together I was following my heart to inspire 'Whoever' might be discouraged to... "Not Give Up!"
However, I have received the most from this posting,
Life has a strange way of supporting us in our time of need. I did not know when I posted this video that 'exactly a year to the day' my daughter would die in a tragic car accident and that my spirit would be fed from the countless strangers who have directly (or indirectly) motivated me to continue forward.
May we all spread the message of hope "Don't Give Up"!

Warmest wishes,
Connie Lynne

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment