Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Satan in Your Nose and Other Muslim Teachings (Larry Wessels)

.
"...the problem is having so many bibles. You have more than 400, 500 ones!" 
- and isn't he right! What a shame that so many perversions are the basis for which Muslims cannot, will not, believe Christians! Unfortunately, Larry Wessels also makes use of a perversion, thus, he could not combat these Muslims by showing them the truth!

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, 
Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: 
that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
John 10:36-38 (King James Bible)

Satan in Your Nose 
and Other Muslim Teachings



09:59 - 4 years ago
This short video clip shows a dramatic debate between Muslim students and Christians on a major university campus. Larry Wessels of Christian Answers hosts an introductory presentation on the subject of Islam. This two part video series briefly looks at the very basics of the Islamic religion and its requirements to achieve salvation through its system of works and duties. Failure to carry out legalistic commands by the prophet Mohammad can result in complete damnation for the Muslim in endless suffering and torture for eternity once the Muslim dies. Included in this video presentation is fascinating actual debate footage with Muslim students on a university campus. Legalistic duties such as the classic Muslim belief that "Satan gets in your nose at night and you must wash him out with water in the morning" is brought up during the campus debate. The "90 foot tall Adam" is also mentioned. A Muslim student argues that the Bible never says that Jesus is the Son of God as well. See the entire video series entitled "Witnessing to the Muslims" on "Yahoo Video" and "Google Video" by searching "Larry Wessels." allah bible faith god islam jesus koran mohammad mohammed muhammad muslim quran Bukhari Hadiths War Jihad Superstition«

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment