Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Biblical Hermeneutics: "The infallible rule of interpretation of Scripture is Scripture itself!" by Pastor Chuck Petersen

It is just imperative that I post this again for its grave importance! Having awakened at 4:00 this morning, in viewing this blog stats I saw that someone had viewed this post. I listened to the two sermons again, which are so very good, and very important for every true Christian to properly know about Biblical Hermeneutics, a subject that fascinates me, about which I first learned from the debate Dr. Peter Ruckman had with Karl Keating, and later through Pastor Chuck Petersen.

Sadly, it is a subject of which no other pastor have I heard speak!
A real shame, for there is so much to be learned through it!

Please click on the links to listen to the great sermons:


Chuck Petersen | Vitality of HermeneuticsRipley Primitive Baptist
The people of God need a proper understanding of scripture to counteract false doctrine from within and false philosophies without.


Chuck Petersen | Consequence, Poor HermeneuticsRipley Primitive Baptist
The consequences of Eve's poor biblical hermeneutic had far-reaching consequences. The Bible is replete with examples of what happens when people fail to interpret and apply the word of God correctly. It is incumbent upon ALL Christians to study their Bibles and be able to combat error therewith.



Related post:



Biblical Hermeneutics: "The infallible rule of interpretation of Scripture is Scripture itself!"
posted November 10, 2010

 Karl Keating, a Catholic apologist, Debates a Baptist Preacher
posted February 24, 2010

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment