Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gods Comfort by Ambassador Mike Greer

.
 Ah! This is exactly what most do not understand, that the first 4 Gospels are, STILL, the Old Testament! Christ had not as yet died and risen, and included us, the Gentiles, through Paul! I cannot get over how easy it all becomes to understand, and well, when we DIVIDE the word of truth, as we are instructed to do!

Sadly, it is true! I was saved for ten years and heard nothing about the dispensation of Grace, etc., in any of the churches I attended! I learned of it through the Internet! Praise God!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, 
for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16 (King James Bible)

BUT NOT ALL SCRIPTURE APPLIES TO US TODAY!!

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, 
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, 
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15 (King James Bible)

Gods Comfort



Published on Jul 12, 2012 by
 
Gods Comfort .....Scripture Ref......John 14:6,Gal 1:6-7,11,12, 2 Cor 5:14-18, Col 1:12-18

Jesus saith unto him, 
I am the way, the truth, and the life: 
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6 (King James Bible)


Related post:

ONE BOOK RIGHTLY DIVIDED by Dr. Douglas Stauffer


The above by Dr. Douglas Stauffer is the best 6 1/2 hours of Scriptural education you will ever get!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment