Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Bobby Lee Keeney, of Kansas City, MO (?), ANOTHER FALSE TEACHER!!

.
  • Helga Hickman I'm afraid, it is too late!
  • Cody Shane With God it's never too late.
  • Helga Hickman Well, he has given us an "out," and that is the believing in the death, burial and resurrection of his son, for our eternal salvation.

    1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and whe
    rein ye stand;
    2 by which also YE ARE SAVED, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (Authorized King James Bible)

    Nevertheless, this world is doomed. It says so, in the word of God!
  • Bobby Lee Keeney Heaven on earth said the maker, who to differ...
  • Helga Hickman Chapter and verse, please, Bobby Lee Keeney?

    Read Revelation, and you will see that His word differs!

    And, you can be sure, ours is NOT a God of confusion!
  • Bobby Lee Keeney Believing without seeing chapter whatever verse not sure I've done enough research yes the book of Revelation I was reading before you where born Helga Hickman
  • Helga Hickman John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

    I guess, with ALL the SUPPOSED SO-CALLED "RESEARCH" you have done, you STILL cannot produce THE WORD OF GOD from which you supposedly got what your say, WHICH ARE FALSE! What you ask, i
    s that one believe YOU AND YOUR FALSEHOODS!!
    Not going to happen, my dear!

    as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
    in which are some things hard to be understood,
    WHICH THEY THAT ARE UNLEARNED AND UNSTABLE WREST, [i.e. TWIST, CONTORT, PERVERT -- THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING, Bobby Lee Keeney!!]
    as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
    2 Peter 3:16

    Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,
    IF YE CONTINUE IN MY WORD, THEN ARE YE MY DISCIPLES INDEED.
    John 8:31

    FOR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, but of peace,
    as in all churches of the saints.
    1 Corinthians 14:33
    WHICH MAKES YOU, A FALSE TEACHER, Bobby Lee Keeney!

    17 NOW I BESEECH YOU, BRETHREN, MARK THEM WHICH CAUSE DIVISIONS AND OFFENCES CONTRARY TO THE DOCTRINE WHICH YE HAVE LEARNED; AND AVOID THEM.

    18 FOR THEY THAT ARE SUCH SERVE NOT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, BUT THEIR OWN BELLY; AND BY GOOD WORDS AND FAIR SPEECHES DECEIVE THE HEARTS OF THE SIMPLE.
    Romans 16:17-18 (Authorized King James Bible)
  • Bobby Lee Keeney Go away you give the word a bad name
  • Bobby Lee Keeney Oh like im all those whatever you think I am you don't even know me so take your thought away from me. I've don't and not know you, preach to someone who really needs it...helga whoever
  • Helga Hickman INDEED, THE MINIONS OF THE DEVIL ARE ALWAYS
    QUITE AVERSE TO THE WORD OF GOD!!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment