Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

GOD REPENTS..THEREFORE, REPENT CANNOT MEAN "TURN FROM SIN"...

.

Genesis 6:6
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Exodus 32:14
And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Deuteronomy 32:36
For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants.

1 Samuel 15:11
It repenteth me [God] that I have set up Saul to be king.

1 Samuel 15:35
The Lord repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.

2 Samuel 24:16
The Lord repented of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, it is enough: stay now thine hand.

1 Chronicles 21:15
The Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand.

Isaiah 38:1-5
In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah ... said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. ... Thus saith the LORD ... I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

Jeremiah 15:6
I [God] am weary of repenting.

Jeremiah 18:8
I [God] will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

Jeremiah 26:3
That I [God]may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them.

Jeremiah 26:13
The Lord will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you.

Jeremiah 26:19
The Lord repented him of the evil which he had pronounced against them.

Jeremiah 42:10
For I [God] repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.

Amos 7:3, 6
The Lord repented for this.

Jonah 3:10
God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them.

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment