Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rick Perry, Texas governor, speaks at "The Response", August 6, 2011 by Gregory Miller

.
One of the biggest gifts given my by my Lord has been meeting with the likes of Brother Gregory Miller on Facebook! Of course, I already was used to listening to his enormously instructional studies through his channel http://www.youtube.com/user/bbbfohio and to his sermons http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermonsspeaker.asp?keyword=gregory+a+miller, but having been invited to his group Bible Believers Fellowship: kjvbiblebelievers.com has proven to be a privilege, given his extreme knowledge of the politics or our day, and his unabashed patriotism! He minces no words and tells it like it is!

Here I post a thread begun by him.

...


OK. I'm already an outcast among most of my friends, family, co-workers and fellow "ministers" because I have a tendency to become indignant over things like THIS.
13 hours ago · · ·


    • Greg Miller A politician (who's a serve of the New World Order elite) calls for a prayer gathering and after a speech where he never mentions the name of Jesus Christ and then only says his name ONCE in a passing Scriptural reference... he then offers his "prayer" without mentioning the Name of Jesus ONCE in that prayer.

      But Christians are hailing this guy like hes the second coming of the Apostle Paul. SAD.

      13 hours ago · · 3 people

    • Greg Miller The Real Rick: http://www.infowars.com/bi​lderberg-approved-perry-se​t-to-become-presidential-f​rontrunner/

      www.infowars.com
      Every indication suggests that Bilderberg-approved Texas Governor Rick Perry is set to become the frontrunner in the Republican race to challenge Barack Obama for the presidency, illustrating once again how a shady, secretive and undemocratic global elite holds the reigns of true power while Ame...

      13 hours ago · · 1 person

    • Helga Hickman Brother Greg, who will there be worthy of a vote? So scary!!
      13 hours ago ·

    • Greg Miller This list could be condensed/merged to make a Top Ten List... but the points are still TRUE.

      http://www.infowars.com/14​-reasons-why-rick-perry-wo​uld-be-a-really-really-bad​-president/


      www.infowars.com
      Supporters of Texas Governor Rick Perry are not going to like this article at all.  Right now, Republicans all over the United States are touting Rick Perry as the “Republican messiah” that is going to come charging in to save America from the presidency of Barack Obama.  Many believe that if Rick P...

      13 hours ago ·

    • Greg Miller Meanwhile, we are being told that Perry will throw his hat into the ring on Saturday: http://www.politico.com/ne​ws/stories/0811/60884.html

      www.politico.com
      The Texas governor will move forward with a presidential bid in a South Carolina speech this weekend.

      13 hours ago ·

    • Greg Miller Pray for this nation. We have no real leadership.
      13 hours ago · · 3 people

    • Greg Miller Helga, voting is like marriage. You're better off alone than marrying a NUT. And the way it looks, I might just be withholding my vote or voting for an unknown third party candidate just to send a tiny little message come election day.

      But that's a long way off. I'm really praying Jesus comes to take us HOME before then!

      13 hours ago · · 2 people

    • Greg Miller NOTE: in my original note I said "MOST"... I still have some family, friends, a few of co-workers and some preachers who still claim me. But MOST can't stand the sight of me... and that's the way we'll KEEP it.
      13 hours ago · · 1 person

    • Helga Hickman ‎.
      AMEN! I pray for that everyday!! This here is just beyond words!

      But, I believe, those who really count are by your side! Besides, you have Christ! If He's for you, who can be against you?

      13 hours ago ·

    • Norma Jordan Miller This is really worth checking out! A Wolf in Sheep's clothing! We need to be so careful of who we vote for!
      10 hours ago ·

    • Sally Chattin
      Well, I don't know what Bible y'all read, but mine says God and Jesus and Christ are three beings but the same entity. At least in the YouTube video I heard, Perry repeatedly mentions God, Christ and the Lord. In my unhumble opinion, the ab...See More

      8 hours ago ·

    • Anne Puckett It's really funny you mention this Greg...I had the same thought when I watched the news video...what "god" is he praying to?
      3 hours ago ·

    • Greg Miller
      ‎@ Anne this is EXACTLY the kind of "prayer" you will hear from the POPE.


      But you just watch the mush-minded "evangelicals" and "funnymentalists" line up behind this guy.
      They do so because they are not Bible BELIEVERS, but Bible USERS.


      There's a huge difference between USING the Bible and actually believing it.

      Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

      2 hours ago via ·

    • Greg Miller
      Sally, you are exactly what I fear.


      We are facing another round of indiscerning SUCKERS who have no spiritual discernment ready to fall in line behind George W. Bush, again, played by Rick Perry.


      Every new age politician (which is what Bush, Obama, Perry, etc. Are) use the words: God, Lord, Christ. So does Oprah, Shirley McClaine, Benny Hinn, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Masons, etc., but they don't use them AS belivers. They don't mean what Bible Believers mean.

      In this clip, Perry is READING an anemic speech where he doesn't sau "Jesus" until quoting scripture, and only then barely sems to be able to UTtER that Name above all Names...,

      ...followed by a prayer NOT offered in Jesus' Name. And he ended his prayer (that he is still READING) with the close of a model prayer for Jews under the Law, before the Cross-- in the wrong Dispensation. (Look it up: Matthew 6:8-13. Catholics and protestants pray this prayer PRETENDING to be JEWS. It's Replacement Theology in practice.)

      And Rick Perry has a record. He is a servant of the New World Order elite. Did Sally READ the facts about Perry in the articles linked above??

      If you seriously believe that this is "nit-picking at it's finest", you need to remove yourself from this group and find some blind leader of the blind to follow.

      I will have nothing to do with the dumb sheep falling in line, once again, behind another SHAM election with some FAKE political "savior". This is not the FB group for anyone with such tendencies.

      The purpose of this group is to discuss the truth, not defend pet politicians while denying the realoty what any discerning believer can see.

      Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

      2 hours ago via · · 1 person

    • Greg Miller
      BTW, these materials (video and two articles) help to explain why the MORMON Glenn Beck and his lifelong Mormon co-host Pat are helping to draft Perry into the presidential race.


      Mormonism is an off-shoot of Freemasonry and mormon politicians are nearly always servants of the Satanic New World Order elite (see Orin Hatch, Harry Reid, Mit Romney, John Huntsman, etc.)

      Birds of a feather...
      Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

      about an hour ago via · · 1 person

    • Greg Miller
      ‎1. God's people should NOT be gullible, naïve and seen as dupes (as they are seen by the GOP RINO elite every 4 years):


      "... For the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light." (Luke 16:8 kjb)


      America's president (and ALL elected officials) are SERVANTS, according to the God-ordained Constitution and "ministers" according to God:

      "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wi
      lt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
      "For he is a minister of God to thee for good..." (Romans 13:3-4 kjb)

      Our generation is seeing IMPOSTERS like no other generation, whether we are talking about "ministers" in the church pulpits or the political bully pulpits:

      "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
      "Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:14-15 kjb)

      Shame on anyone who sells out and joins with "the lesser of evils". That is a direct rebellion against God's clear commandment to His chuches to reject those::

      "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5 kjb)

      Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

      17 minutes ago via · · 1 person

    • Helga Hickman WOW! Awesome dissertation this! I am placing the whole thing on my blog! Indeed, at this rate, it looks to me I will be voting for Charlie Brown!
      about a minute ago ·

Updated:



  • Helga Hickman WOW! Awesome dissertation this! I am placing the whole thing on my blog! Indeed, at this rate, it looks to me I will be voting for Charlie Brown!
    3 hours ago ·

  • Sally Chattin
    Well Greg, it seems we have something in common: fear. Your fear is of anyone whose faith does not follow your exact path and mine is of radicals and zealots.


    I will take your suggestion and remove myself from this group because it is this type of fanaticism, carried on in the name of God and the Lord Jesus Christ, that has caused many bloody wars throughout history. In my opinion, zealots and fanatics have turned more people away from Christ than to Him.

    This has nothing to do with Rick Perry's political agenda. It has to do with, under whatever guise, a better message than I've heard from a lot of pastors and my dad was a Baptist minister and I've been saved for more than 50 years so do NOT go there with me.

    I do not attend an organized church, and have not for many years, because of "followers" like you. However, my salvation is secure and my faith in God governs my life on a daily basis.

    Are we to try the spirits? Of course. However, hatemongering is antithetical to everything Christ taught and I am and will be eternally grateful that Almighty God is the One who will judge me and not most of the "Chistians" I either know or have come into contact with.

    That said, I will now immediately remove myself from this group, and rejoice in so doing!

    29 minutes ago ·

  • Helga Hickman
    ‎.
    "hatemongering is antithetical to everything Christ taught" - Sally C.


    Sometimes I wonder are we reading the same Bible! I am so very sick of people who know Jesus to be no more that a wimp, a politically-correct ninny!


    The Jesus I follow spoke firmly and left no doubts as to what His mission was:

    Divisive:
    34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

    35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:34-35
    .

    Judgmental and vindictive:
    12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

    13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

    14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

    15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

    16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    Matthew 10:12-16
    .

    An exclusivist:
    13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

    14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

    16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

    17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

    18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

    19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

    20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
    Matthew 7:13-20 (King James Bible)

    18 minutes ago ·

  • Greg Miller ‎@Helga Amen. Sally is in rebellion against the God of the Bible (Hebrews 10;25) serving a god made in her own image.
    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

    15 minutes ago via · · 1 person

Updated again:

  • Helga Hickman
    ‎.
    "hatemongering is antithetical to everything Christ taught" - Sally C.

    Sometimes I wonder are we reading the same Bible! I am so very sick of people who know Jesus to be no more that a wimp, a politically-correct ninny!

    ...See More
    3 hours ago · · 1 person
  • Greg Miller ‎@Helga Amen. Sally is in rebellion against the God of the Bible (Hebrews 10;25) serving a god made in her own image.
    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
    3 hours ago via · · 2 people
  • Greg Miller
    It truly is amazing how many backslidden "preachers kids" there are, out there blaming people like me for their sin and rebellion. Sally is Sally's problem. She is in rebellion, obviously, against her heavenly Father and her earthly father. And her attitude frips with the spirit of Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12).

    I am supposing that Sally isn't lying (though her posts are filled with them) when she announced that she has left the group. So, I will not address her personally. But she resorts to the tactics of the guilty and doesn't actually discuss the substance of the video, the additional posts OR of my comments.

    Those are the tactics of people who are wrong and know it, but wholly unrepentant.

    For example, she accused me of "fear" of those who do not follow my "exact path".

    My exact path is John 14:6 and Acts 4:12. "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." (Matthew 7:14)

    Rick Perry prayed to a god with no name (Acts 17:23) and Sally suuports him. Sally is rejecting the words of God and dares to be corrected.

    "The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise." (Proverbs 12:15)

    I don't "fear" anyone (though Sally would wish that I fear Laodiceans like herself).

    But worst of all is Sally's lie about "fanatics" like me killing people. (John 8:44).

    Pray for her.

    I am a Bible believer and I unapologetically hold the "narrow" way that Jesus and the apostles preached.

    Further, I challenge anyone to find a "fanatic" who holds my doctrinal views and preaches the Gospel and Biblical truth who ever KILLED, at all,, let alone killed millions.

    Sally's baseless accusation is the exact argument Sodomites and Atheists use and she would certainly feel right at home in their company.

    I would suspect her reference to "millions" would include;

    Crusaders? They killed people like me... and JEWS

    Inquisition? Those who hold my narrow views were the TARGET of the Pope's Inquisition, along with the JEWS.

    Muslims? They, too, killed people like me.. and JEWS.

    Communists? Again, those who hold my views were killed when found, along with the JEWS.

    So, where is this group of king James Bible thumping fanatic Baptists who EVER killed people (and remember, it was MILLIONS)?

    Sally is a liar. She certainly is a product of this apostate age.

    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
    2 hours ago via · · 1 person
  • Helga Hickman
    Indeed, Brother Greg! But, you know what is even more amazing? Is that someone like me gets it! How I praise God for it!

    Oh! I am a person of my own mind and am not swayed by anyone... except when they broaden my horizons and help me see the truth!

    I used to think that Rick Warren was the greatest thing since ice cubes, UNTIL, it was shown to me almost verse for verse how this wolf has perverted the word of God! But that was before I even knew of the King James Bible, which took place just 20 months ago!

    The most amazing thing is that I came out of the Roman Catholic Cult at the age of 52, which now I learn very seldom happens! How grateful I am to my Lord and Saviour!
    2 hours ago · · 2 people

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment