Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love & Chastisement (Revelation 3:19) 2 parts

.
23 Turn you at my reproof: 
behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, 
I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; 
I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, 
and would none of my reproof:
Proverbs 1:23-25 (King James Bible)

Love & Chastisement 

(Revelation 3:19) 2 parts



Published on Aug 13, 2012 by
 
http://www.kjvbiblebelievers.com

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; 
I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, 
and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; 
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; 
they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
Proverb 1:26-28 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment