Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ABORTION IS WHAT PETER S. RUCKMAN PREACHES! SUCH IS PREMEDITATED MURDER!

.

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
[Here God speaks of one He's known BEFORE he was even in the belly!
Such ALREADY had a soul!]
and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee,
[Sanctified BEFORE he was born!]
and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 (King James bible)

Pro life is Biblical!
Unlike · · Promote ·
  • You like this.
  • Helga Hickman God's JUDGMENT for ABORTION:
    .
    13 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four,
    I will not turn away the punishment thereof;
    because they have ripped up the women

    with child of Gilead,
    that they might enlarge their border:
    14 But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah,
    and it shall devour the palaces thereof,
    with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:
    Amos 1:13-14 (King James Bible)
  • Helga Hickman Just happened to notice this: the above post is provided by "The KJV Independent Fundamental Baptist"!!
    Now, isn't that the ultimate in irony!
  • Helga Hickman .
    22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?
    and the scorners delight in their scorning,
    and fools hate knowledge?
    23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you,

    I will make known my words unto you.
    24 Because I have called, and ye refused;
    I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
    25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel,
    and would none of my reproof:
    26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
    I will mock when your fear cometh;
    27 When your fear cometh as desolation,
    and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
    when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
    28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer;
    they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
    29 For that they hated knowledge,
    and did not choose the fear of the Lord:
    30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
    Proverbs 1:22-30 (King James Bible)

One could scarcely believe the rats that come out in defense of Peter S. Ruckman.  Abortion, is just a sin, they say!  After all, aren't we all sinners?

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SUCH DEFENDING WHAT IS UNADULTERATED MURDER, to include some pastors, who speak from both sides of their mouths!

Yesterday, one such sent me friend request.  His page was littered with Ruckman garbage! Thus, I stated, I might  accept it, but subscribed not to Ruckman's preaching.  Oh! He was outraged!  Needless to say, he is not a "friend!" I truly believe in separation, but am willing to give some the benefit of doubt, especially because my page has so much from which they can benefit.  Actually, no one needs be a "friend" to be able to access my page.  I endeavor to make the "least" amount of friends on Facebook!  I am much too busy to bother!

I used to like Ruckman, but have now learned more about him, and now have no use for him!  It is called SPIRITUAL GROWTH, for any who might not understand it!

The best "defense" was put up by a John David Howe, a "preacher," with a ThD, no less, who recited a litany of his accolades, and how much he had done in defense of the King James Bible!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!  GOD PROMISED HE'D PRESERVE HIS WORD, WHICH HE HAS DONE, IN SPITE OF SUCH FOOLS, I'D SAY!

The words of the Lord are pure words: 
as silver tried in a furnace of earth, 
purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O Lord
thou shalt preserve them 
from this generation for ever.
Psalm 12:6-7 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment