Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

.
Watching this very captivating documentary of sorts, right now.
Amazing there be such good people, as well as such evil ones in existence.
Sadly, the latter to be very much in our lives, more often than not.
One could but wish, to have in life,
one such dedicated friend as Kurt Kuenne.

This is sadly beautiful to watch!

Directed by Kurt Kuenne. With Kurt Kuenne, Andrew Bagby, David Bagby, Kathleen Bagby. A filmmaker decides to memorialize a murdered friend when his friend's ex-girlfriend announces she is expecting his son.
imdb.com
Helga Hickman Years ago, I read something a psychiatrist had said:
That in the course of our lives, we run into more sociopaths than we'd ever realize. For this I can vouch, having run into such demonic people, myself.

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment