Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A DIRE ADMONITION: Ezekiel 33:6-9 (King James Version)

Ezekiel 33:6-9 (King James Version)

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.


So, you see, my dear fellowmen and -women, if it is that you not believe that what we are compelled to do is out of Love and Concern for you, the wish that you, too, should partake in the peace of assured Salvation;

and if it is not that just one of you coming "out of her," the Roman Catholic Church, would give God enormous Joy;

then it is because we are so commanded to do so to ensure our own Salvation!
















No comments:

Post a Comment