Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A VERY NECESSARY CORRECTION!!

I am truly ashamed to tell you that until it is I learned of the horrible, simply horrible DISTORTIONS of the Word of God in translations subsequent to the King James Bible, I was reading the NASB, and had indicated it to be very good. I based my knowledge in the ease of reading material, mostly because I had seen a schematic that showed NASB to be rated quite high as a "closer" to the true-Word-of-God translation in existence.

My eyes were opened to the truth of this matter by my dear friends in Christ, Dave (BereanBeacon) and his wife, Mary. Not a minute too soon.

My post "What Bible Are You Reading?" does show the glaring differences. I had intended to go back and change verses I had posted previously in the NASB version in this my blog, and still intend to do it sometime, but I just can't seem to find the time to do so at the moment.

So, please, wherever you see a Bible verse that is NOT in the KJV version, please try to get the correction for yourselves by going on the site BibleGateway.com

Thank you, and my deepest apologies!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment