Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ex-Catholics for Christ: A Father & Son Outreach

Patrick and James are a father and son outreach ministry! Both were Roman Catholics at one time, and both seek to free those who are still misguided by the false religion.

Please visit their very populated website:

http://www.excatholicsforchrist.com/


Please also visit their YouTube channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/excatholics

http://www.youtube.com/user/excatholicsforchrist





For fourteen years, I [Patrick]was the co-ordinator for the Justice and Peace in the Deanery, Vice Chairman of the Deanery Pastoral Council, occasional speaker for the presentation of Papal Encyclicals, regular mass reader, was commissioned by the diocese to author a book about my Church (which is still in print), was a member of the liturgy committee and was also part of the Churches Together, which involved ecumenism and inter-faith.

I should also say, that my family can boast of having priests in the Catholic church, with one being a Canon, going back generations.

Yet, today I am ashamed to think that in all of those years when I performed numerous charitable works, attended mass seven days a week (sometimes twice on Sunday), observed and promoted the teachings of the Catholic church, I never knew Jesus personally. Had I died, I would have perished forever. Only when I repented and trusted Him ALONE as my Saviour and Lord was I truly and eternally saved!


==================




==================

"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Rom. 10:1-5)


No comments:

Post a Comment