Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dear Roman Catholic readers... please, before it is too late!

.
My dearest Roman Catholic friends and family here on Facebook                                                                                    [which I extend to the wide readership I have here on my blog]:

Please, it gives me no pleasure to, time and again, be harping on the same note:
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying,
Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18:4 (King James Bible)

Please heed the call! The time soon approaches when He will come for his Church, the Body of Christ of which every true Bible-believer is a part. Please, I wish to see each and everyone of you at the Lamb's table!

May you genuinely ask that the Holy Spirit guide you! 
He will, if you ask!
http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm


In the prayer deemed the "apostles' creed" the Roman Catholic Church claims Christ to have ascended into heaven, and be seated at the right hand of the father! Really?

This his seat then, must have a springboard, for he is always having to come down from it every time they invoke him in the BLASPHEMY that is their masses throughout the world!! Just how long does he get to be "seated at the right hand of the father?"

Well, lo and behold, it is that this is NOT the Christ of the Bible upon whom they call! This is the OTHER JESUS of which Paul warned us:

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus,
whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit,
which ye have not received, or another gospel,
which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
2 Corinthians 11:4 (King James Bible)

Then it is these who will on that day say "Lord, Lord," only to hear from the REAL Christ:

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:23 (King James Bible) 





He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, 
hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, 
the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 12:48 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment