Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Response to 400constantine by RainhadoCanto11 - #3

.
Here the response the fool has given me, posted on my channel! 
The wimp cannot have me post on his, scared of his own shadow, he is!  Being in a CULT does that to one!  Makes me want to throw up!


"You do realize that for 1500 years if you wanted a Bible you had to hand write it... on parchment or papyrus scroll... and this isn't with a bic pen either. 100 years is a long time, just think of all of the inovations. 1500 years went by and there was no such thing as Solo Scriptura... God started a Church not a book club"- http://www.youtube.com/user/400constantine


You are a real moron, 400constantine!
It is obvious you have not viewed the information given you! 

I have no time nor inclination to deal with any such cowardly idiots, anymore!  Besides, the word of God tells me I need not do it!!


You would rather remain an ignoramus, the absolute requirement to be in the Roman Catholic CULT!

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition
     reject; 

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, 
     being condemned of himself. 
Titus 3:10-11 (King James Bible)


Jesus Christ will tell you on that last day, that perhaps you should have joined the "book club":



He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, 
hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, 
the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 12:48 (King James Bible)


The likes of you I shall have pleasure viewing being flung in the lake of fire, where you will spend eternity together with the Roman Catholic CULT, which Revelation 17 describes so well!

I will worship toward thy holy temple,
 and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: 
for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. 
Psalm 138:2 (King James Bible)


 But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them;
thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
Psalm 59:8 (King James Bible)


1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Revelation 17:1-6 (King James Bible)
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment