Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, July 15, 2013

FAMILY BIBLE CONFERENCE Stream Lining right now!

.
Got this from Pete Boucher, of Grace Bible Church, Warren, Mi:

Sister Helga,

I have forwarded the request to upload yesterday's sermon to youtube. I'm guessing that Tom will give a very similar message tonight too here at the conference.

Tom's message for tonight is titled, "The Rapture is a Big Deal". 


The conference will start streaming again at 8pm (Eastern) and by the time songs are sung and announcements are made, Tom should start preaching around 9pm (Eastern).

If you're interested, I would go to this website:

http://understandgrace.com/



and click the blue arrow under "Live Stream"

There are 5 messages a day. See the link below for the conference brochure.

http://understandgrace.com/summer-family-bible-conference-2013/


Thanks for the prayers,

In Christ,

Pete

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment