Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Persecution by the Roman Empire Leading up to Dominance of the Roman Catholic church by Pastor Tom Bruscha

.
This is a most fascinating series, to which I am listening from the start, but, from which I detach these two videos, that speak to the start of the Roman Catholic Church, in the year 312, through Constantine, and not a day sooner, contrary to the fable disseminated by the Vatican through the centuries.  In their favor was the extreme power they held, at a time when the press was non-existent.

This to be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon anyone, ever!


I am making use of items, scripture verses, I wrote while hearing the study.


2 Timothy must have been written in 66 AD.
Paul's gospel had reached as far as England for some 20 years by then!

Here Paul prepares Timothy for a time of hardship.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Thou therefore endure hardness,
as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2 Timothy 2:3

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
2 Timothy 4:6-8 (King James Bible)

Persecution by the Roman Empire



Uploaded by  rightlydivide
  • Helga Hickman What do you know: The LATIN Bible existed well before Jerome got in the picture, hundreds of years, later!
  • Helga Hickman Polycarp refusing to recant by saying: "Eighty and six years have I served Him, my Lord. He has never done me wrong! How can I blaspheme him, my King, who has saved me. I am a Christian!"

    He requested he not be tied: "Leave me thus!" He didn't move, while burning!

    "The Lord God Almighty, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I praise thee that thou hast judged me worthy of this day, and of this hour, to participate in the number of witnesses and in the cup of thy Christ."
  • Helga Hickman Jesus' attitude toward the scriptures tells us he regarded them as THE WORD OF GOD!
  • Helga Hickman Philippians 1:1
    Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
  • Helga Hickman Acts 20:
    17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.
    28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
  • Helga Hickman And thus we got our "papa," who just yesterday claimed he cannot judge a sodomite!
  • Helga Hickman WOW! This was another PHENOMENAL segment! Thank you, Pastor Tom, for so much marvelous teaching that you do!


14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 Timothy 3:14-16 (King James Bible)

Leading up to Dominance of the Roman Catholic church



Uploaded by  rightlydivide
  • Helga Hickman wow! Here we have the Council of Ephesus where the depravity of man was the topic, concern to extend to the salvation of babies, through baptism, of course! Oh, my!

    Well, as Pastor says, he trusts not these Councils of the time, albeit some good and bad was gotten!
  • Helga Hickman Had to listen to this again! It is an awesome study of how the Roman Catholic church began, in 312, and not a day sooner!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment