Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oral R. Carter - The Self-Righteous Fool





There is nothing more abject than a liar! And, perhaps, even worse, are those who verify nothing, and allow their foolish selves to be led by a lie!

Worse yet, when it is that individual thought is not allowed others, a freedom inherent with which God himself provides us!

You, Oral R Carter, are reminiscent of a freshly deposited pile of dog poop, the grievous stench of which permeates the air, and quickly attracts flies, who relish piling over the excrement, gulping it down with gusto!


The first such fly to be Roberto Gagliardi, who quickly decides God to be a liar, when it is he says: 2 John… is NOT to us…..

Really? 

All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:16

He also points to “TRUTH,” but seems to have bypassed it himself, completely!


Such as he were brethren, who saw not the need to VERIFY the accusation made by one who can do no more than LIE! FALSE BRETHREN, INDEED!

Had anyone verified what I said, which is clearly posted on my page, he would have found:


1 -- I NEVER claimed, anywhere, that Oral Carter was not saved!
2 -- I NEVER mentioned him by name!

3 -- The only one being vicious up to that point, IS ORAL CARTER, who, first unfriends me, then, BEHIND MY BACK, seeks to badmouth me, I to no longer being able to see him on my feed.

And, just in case someone thinks I may have changed anything in the post, for it was edited within the first couple of minutes after it was posted, to simply add more to it. Such can be VERIFIED, by clicking on the word “Edited,” and one sees its history.


This the person who speaks of “grace,” is willing to extend his “love” and understanding to a known murderer, such as Obama, but not to one who might not agree with him, calling me a loser, who was a sister in Christ, to boot!

For, you see, it is Oral Carter who CANNOT STAND TO BE CONTRADICTED, and allows no one their individual RIGHT to think!  Small wonder he be such a fan of Obama! He loves the cultist following, where he is always right!


I have people disagree with me all the day long, and it bothers me not one bit! 


Gregory Allen seems to suffer from a serious IQ shortfall, and in deference to it, I will give him a pass! Here how he handles views that run contrary to his, in a decidedly convincing tone with which one cannot argue, of course, his English to be attrocious:

Gregory Allen Boaz baptist, and your a damn idiot
November 8 at 4:48pm · Like · 1

Gregory Allen I alow the word to progress, you stupid ass baptist will still mix the word..
November 8 at 4:49pm · Like · 1

David Bell Wow - your spirituality is amazing!
November 8 at 5:02pm · Like

The above was gotten from Jon Vivash’s post
“I struggle how to RIGHTLY DIVIDE scripture. This is something i need much help with. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.”


Indeed, Jon Vivash to be another fly, who readily scooped up and digested the excrement at hand, by liking comments, here and there, which is not surprising, he to be a “waste collector” in real life!



It seems all of these suffer from a serious IQ deficiency: I refer to this backstabber as a BROTHER in my post! Their diminutive brains cannot have them RATIONALIZE that I could NOT have said he was not saved!



In the following you will find Oral R Carter’s modus operandi of absolutely NOT accepting a diverging opinion, ever:

https://www.facebook.com/oral.carter/posts/10202335762665...



  1. Oral R Carter · 87 followers

November 8 at 9:43am ·
    I pray for my president, that God would save his soul; then show him the error of his ways. My prayer in vain?
    NO, I do not think so.
    Like · Unfollow Post · Share
        Maria Dian Pitman, Bishop Anthony M. Utsey and 8 others like this.

        Randy Teague I do too!
        November 8 at 10:11am via mobile · Like

        Oral R Carter Titus 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
        November 8 at 10:12am · Like

        Oral R Carter oops
        November 8 at 10:12am · Like

        Helga Hickman Can't do that, brother Oral R Carter!
        When he was first elected, I did pray for him, and desired with all my heart that he be a good president!
        Then, that very first Friday after taking office, late in the day, he surreptitiously abolished the Mexican City Policy, established by Bush!
        Since then, I only pray Psalm109:7-11
        7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:
        and let his prayer become sin.
        8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
        9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
        10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:
        let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
        11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;
        and let the strangers spoil his labour.

        This man embodies EVIL!
        November 8 at 5:26pm · Edited · Like · 2

        Pamela Sue Cellar I pray for his soul as well. God saved a wretch like me. I pray for a lot of people. It often times if frustrating but I pray just the same
        November 8 at 9:54pm · Like · 1

        Jim Bray I hear you Ms Hickman. alls I want to do is put the noose around his neck.
        November 8 at 11:37pm · Unlike · 1

        Oral R Carter Lucky for you, God did not put one around yours, Jim Bray
        November 8 at 11:40pm · Like · 1

        Oral R Carter You want grace, but can't offer it someone else
        November 8 at 11:40pm · Like · 1

        Oral R Carter Sad
        November 8 at 11:40pm · Like

        Jim Bray not someone as evil as this
        November 8 at 11:40pm · Unlike · 1

        Oral R Carter You were evil too, lest you forget and are full of yourself?
        November 8 at 11:41pm · Like

        Jim Bray if you were in a battle, and your enemies were fireing live bullets at you, would you be praying for their souls, or praying that God would direct your weapon?
        November 8 at 11:43pm · Unlike · 1

        Oral R Carter Unlike you, my faith is NOT in my "weapon"
        November 8 at 11:44pm · Like · 2

        Oral R Carter My faith is in God; I think we had this conversation, yesterday????????
        November 8 at 11:44pm · Like

        Jim Bray we had part of this yesterday
        November 8 at 11:44pm · Like

        Oral R Carter But either way, I will not be a part of your self-righteous attiude
        November 8 at 11:45pm · Like · 1

        Jim Bray nor I yours
        November 8 at 11:45pm · Like · 1

        Oral R Carter GOd saved your WRETCHED, WICKED, EVIL soul...He can save Mr. Obama's too...And does NOT need your approval.
        November 8 at 11:45pm · Like · 1

        Oral R Carter GO cry on your own wall
        November 8 at 11:46pm · Like

        Jim Bray you're the self righteous jerk
        November 8 at 11:47pm · Like · 1

        Oral R Carter Study your Bible for a change, if you even have one...Titus 3:[2] To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
        [3] For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts a...See More
        November 8 at 11:47pm · Like

        Oral R Carter Jim Bray " you're the self righteous jerk " Truth hurts doesn't it...TOO BAD! LIVE WITH IT
        November 8 at 11:48pm · Like

        Helga Hickman 15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear the
e.

17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
Jeremiah 7:15-17

I know you mean well , brother Oral, but, would you also ask me to pray for Satan? Has he, likewise, not still have a chance to redeem himself?


13 For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.

14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
Jeremiah 11:13-14

Michele Obama just got through celebrating Diwali in the White House!

        19 hours ago · Like

        Helga Hickman http://rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com/...
        TRUE CHRISTIANITY vs ROMAN CATHOLICISM: Truth-Despising, Wolf-Protecting, Devil-Defending Agents...
        rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com
        So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:7 (KJB)
        19 hours ago · Like · Remove Preview


Look at the volleying he does with Jim Bray, going at it to no avail, CONTRARY to what we are commanded in the word of God!

You will also notice, this eunuch has not the guts to address me in this thread, which is on his page, nor anywhere where I can respond! He is underhanded, hides under rocks like a snake, to then attack, surreptiotiously. I don’t go on his page, lest something pops on the feed.  Thus I had to be told that he had me “featured” on his page, AFTER he unfriended me, of course!  I did not like Oral in the past, having unfriended him, before, but, when he sent a friend request this time, I accepted it. I thought he might have overcome his incredible immaturity. Not so! He is as double minded as always!


It is quite obvious that Oral Carter is not a friend of telling the truth, something else he has in common with our Liar-in-Chief, not even when depicting himself in an avatar: TOO MANY POUNDS SHAVED OFF, AND TOO MUCH HAIR left on top! But I did have him pegged correctly: HE IS A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE!


Keep singing in that soprano tone of yours, Oral! A man you will never be!



Indeed, I can but imagine the false brethren with whom Paul had to deal in his day! Why should it be any different today!

I know not to be anything but honest and outspoken, regardless of who may or may not like it!

The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted. 
Psalm 12:8


...


...
...

1 comment:

  1. Comment posted by Amy Rodrigues on Oral Carter's "Facebook page:

    Amy Rodrigues I truly am hurt and surprised by this. As one who has left the Baptist denomination and is new to the Grace teaching, I see NO grace here among those who promote themselves as teachers of Grace. This is the sort of thing that kept me from Dispensationalism for so long, since anytime I ran into a Dispensationalist, all they did was attack the brethren.

    Is this the message? Do we teach others about Grace only to stab them in the back and drag them through the mud?! Did Paul unfriend Peter so that he could slander him on his Facebook wall? He did not and he would not!

    Helga is a dear sister in Christ and a widow. The Bible is clear on how we should treat such. She is NOT a loser, although she has lost both her husband and son. Does that make her a loser? Is she a loser because she dared to disagree? Are we not allowed that GRACE?

    Indeed, while certain things are not written to use, they are for our learning, as all scripture is for our learning. There are such things as trans-dispensational truths. I know I'm new to this, but I at least know that much.

    Gregory Allen, I see that you had unfriended me also. What warranted that? You know that I am new and needed encouragement. Or did you wrongly judge me to be "a fake" as well? I would also like to point out Paul spoke against such filthy talk, especially in mixed company. Unbelievable!

    I am being sincere, as a sister, and I certainly hope that my comment will not be rewarded with the typical "gracious" slandering. I am still plucking out the Baptist knives from my back, I don't need any from the Grace brethren.

    Since many here could not see fit to go to a sister to her face as our Apostle showed us, and give Helga the respect in answering for herself (surely it is for fear of reprisals), here is her answer.

    http://rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com/...
    TRUE CHRISTIANITY vs ROMAN CATHOLICISM: Oral R. Carter - The Self-Righteous Fool
    rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com
    about an hour ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete