Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It Means Just What It Says!!



It Means Just What It Says!!


Uploaded on Oct 4, 2011 TheSevenBright  
Greater Vision - It Means Just What It Says

This is a song written by Rodney Griffith of the group, Greater Vision. Here are the lyrics. The video is below the lyrics on the site http://gbcwoodstock.com/home/index.php?s=it+means+just+what+it+says

[This song truly chokes me up! It is beautiful!!]

When I was a child I was taught how the Bible was God’s infallible word
That He had inspired every line that was written so His voice could be heard
But now folks are saying there’s a new way of thinking, the Bible is not clear
Well friend if you’re needing some interpretation, listen and I’ll bend your ear

Chorus:
Whosoever means whosoever, live forever means we’re never going to die
Forsake us never means that He will never leave us.
Reign forever means He’ll always be the King who rules on high.

No never means our sins are not remembered
A living Savior means that He’s no longer dead.
The Father changes never, the Bible will forever mean just what it says.

I know I’m not the smartest of people you’ve been privileged to meet
I tend to think this life is as simple as we make it out to be
That the faith of a child and the love of Savior will open Heaven’s gate
And that God in his goodness gave a simple Gospel
He even wrote it down that way.

...

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment