Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Psalm 23 Series: The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want!


(All these sermons have been removed by "pastor" Matthew "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" Furan. Anyway, since finding very UNSCRIPTURAL SERMONS from him later on, it is for the best!)

1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 23 (King James Bible)
Align Center

In listening to this series one must picture the stage: Pastor at the pulpit, against which leans a beautiful long 6- or 7-foot staff.

While preaching, he holds and makes use of the staff just as a shepherd would, in Biblical times, and explains the use of the rod you might be able to view on the shepherd in the above image!

This is an awesome series! Never did I as much as envision all that I have learned from this still on-going series. I will update it as it is uploaded until the end. Only two more to go as of this date of September 18, 2010.

I pray you derive from this marvelous study as much as I have and am!

May God bless you all!


Psalm 23 - Part 12 "I Wil Dwell In The House Of The Lord Forever." 29.9.10 - September 29/10
Psalm 23 Part 11 "Surely Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Me" 22.09.10.-.September 22/10
Psalm 23: Part 10 "Thou Anointest Mine Head WIth Oil" 15.09.2010 - September 15/10
Psalm 23: Part 9 "Dining In The Presence Of The Enemy" 08.09.2010 - September 8/10
Psalm 23: Part 8 'Thy Rod and Thy Staff" 1/9/10 - September 1/10
The Lord Is My Shepherd Part 7 - "The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death" 4/8/10 - August 4/10
The Lord Is My Shepherd - Part 6 "The Purpose of Being Led In Paths Of Righteousness" 28/7/10 - July 28/10
The Lord Is My Shepherd Part 5 - "Still Waters" 14/7/10 - July 14/10
The Lord is My Shepherd Part 4 - The Still Waters 7/7/10 -July 7/10
The Lord Is My Shepherd Part 3- "Green Pastures" 30/6/10 - June 30/10
The LORD is my Shepherd Part 2- "I Shall Not Want." 23/6/10 - June 23/10
The LORD is my Shepherd- Part 1- "Who Is The Lord?' 16/6/10 - June 16/10

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment