Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Pre-Election Sermon by Pastor James Knox

.
I used to like watching Glenn Beck, when he had a regular show on Fox News Cable, but then I noticed his continual reference to the person of Jesus as a "revolutionary," cast in the same platform as Gandhi and Martin Luther King, I turned him off!

Shortly, afterwards, he was off FNC, period, for which I was very thankful.  Especially when it is "The Five" came in its place, which I so much enjoy viewing, Gutfeld's soliloquy and humor in it to be very entertaining!


 

 The Pre-Election Sermon

Don’t miss Brother James’ Pre-Election Sermon from Sunday October 21. It’s probably not what you think.

For a follow-up, read “Elections Thoughts“.

www.jameswknox.org


Interestingly, I always say I was meant to be rich, because I like nothing else than to give things to others!  Well, after hearing this sermon, I am thankful I am not!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment