Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Your Final Authority by Pastor James Knox

.
"Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour,
after which you open the trunk: which one is happy to see you?"
Oh! Nothing like Pastor James Knox's hilarity!
Nevertheless, a very serious and great sermon!
Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11 (King James Bible)


Well, these about whom Pastor Knox claims, are saved,...  
I have doubts, for the following comes to mind:

13 He that hath an ear, 
let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; 
These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, 
the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: 
I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, 
I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:13-16 (King James Bible)


...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment